Chapter 11

"Guidance"

"What now"-Bertholdt asked with a shaky voice.
"Well"-Y/N muttered out confidently
"We find the founder"
With that they all headed towards the supply tower.
Y/N even picked up a couple of kills along the way.
The gang of warriors smashed their way into the supply tower and saw some familiar faces.
"Armin"-Y/N muttered out to blonde haired boy.
"Where's Eren"-He proceeded to ask quickly.
"W-well"-Armin stuttered-"He...saved me..."
"I see"-Y/N said quietly to himself.
He walked over to Armin and sat next to him-"He was a good guy"
"Yeah"-Armin agreed with him as they looked outside through a hole together.
"I'm still here"-Y/N added as he got up-"So get up"-Y/N held his hand out-"And don't give up just yet"
Armin stood up with Y/N's help and dusted off his pants.
He forced a small smile onto his face but before Y/N could return it the entire supply tower started to shake.
A loud roar was heard from outside as a titan got flung away by a another titan.
"What the"-Y/N muttered out as The Titan roared again and continued in his rampage.
Y/N approached the hole in the wall that they had created and peeked out to see The Roaring Titan smashing all of the other titans.
"You think it's him"-Reiner asked quietly.
"Nah"-Y/N responded-"It's probably The Attack"
"Why"-Reiner asked again.
"I had a sort of premenition,I guess or actually more of a dream"-Y/N explained.
"Pretty sure the founder's a woman"-He finished as Armin approached them.
Then something dropped into Y/N's mind.
"Shit,where's Ymir and...Krista"-He muttered the second name quieter.
"We haven't seen them"-Mikasa responded as she approached the hole we were looking out of.
"Whatever"-Y/N said coldly to the air.
He watched what he presumed was The Attack Titan smash all surrounding titans until he ran out of steam and he got encircled and the other titans started chewing down on him.
"Really,cannibalism"-Y/N questioned the titans stoicly.

He jumped out of the hole and directed himself with his ODM.
The titans around the attack fell to the ground as Y/N landed behind The Attack.
"Easy boy"-Y/N commanded as he stabbed onto his nape and the titan started screaming.
He tried avoiding the human inside as much as possible but he also didn't wanna make himself look to suspicious.
Y/N let the human fall into my arms and put his acting skills to work.
"IT'S A HUMAN"-Y/N shouted with a terrifying tone on his voice.
Everyone landed on the roof and circled around him.
"Eren"-Someone muttered and Y/N looked down to see the boy.
'Shit'
"Eren"-Y/N repeated as his eyes widened.
'Shit,of course it's him'-Y/N thought to himself as he remebered the burning passion of how his titan was killing the others.

Before anyone realized it they were encircled by a armed force.
Armin was trying to wake Eren up whilst Mikasa and Y/N faced off against Kitz Wielmann and his forces.
"Explain yourself"-Kitz shouted as a terrifying look went across his face.
Armin started shouting at Kitz trying to explain what had happened whilst pestering Eren to wake up at the same time.
Y/N stood calmly while Mikasa was ready for combat.
"Kitz"-Y/N spoke up-"Just like Armin said...we"-Y/N walked closer to the commander-"Have"-He practicaly was breathing on him-"No idea"
Karl stepped back-"Stay away spawns of the devil"-He shouted with noticable fear in his voice.
As Kitz peered into Y/N's eyes with his sunken eye sockets he felt fear capture his entire body.
"Eren"-Armin pleaded-"Please"
"They're gonna kill us"-Armin continued speaking to the unconscious boy.
Y/N turned his back to the soliders around him and crouched over Eren and Armin.
Much to Armin and Mikasa's shock a fist was shoved so deep inside Eren's head that they heard a couple bones crack.
Then followed a kick onto his ribs smashing a few of them,this forced Eren to jump awake.
"FIRE NOW"-Kitz didn't hezitate to order for the murder of all who stood before him.
Mikasa grabbed Eren and Armin and tried to run leaving Y/N to his own devices.
"Ah shit"-Y/N whispered before he witnessed the cannon barreling towards him.
Suddenly Eren appeared before Y/N with Mikasa trying to pull him and Armin on the ground.
Y/N heard Eren biting his hand and suddenly...

Y/N,Mikasa and Armin looked at the creation that Eren had become.
His skin was red and the heat radiating was unbearable.
The dust cleared and revealed Eren's Titan to the soliders.
Y/N was the first to appear out of the dust and he had death in his eyes.
Kitz fell on his knees and started praying.
"What the fuck is wrong with all of you"-Y/N shouted at the top of his lungs.
"We just survived one of the biggest onslaughts ever in Trost"-Y/N continued
-"How fucking dense are all of you"
"Pointing guns at your fellow man,are you insane,we all have already lost so many people,friends,lovers hell even children"-Y/N pointed at the wall that seperated them and Trost-"Now put all those fucking guns down and see the oppurtunity that Eren posseses"

Then through all the noise someone started clapping slowly.
Y/N stared as Dot Pyxis of the Garrison appeared through the crowd-"That was a beautiful show of friendship and camradery"