Chapter 29- Oops!

Author's POV

Author's POV

Ram and Sita ran towards the direction of the screams and what they saw made them roll on the floor laughing. An extremely agitated Urmi was chasing Laksh, the latter running here and there to escape from her wrath.

Ram Siya looked at each other and broke into fits of laughter seeing their younger siblings. They were indeed still the same. Lakshman was quick to notice their presence and immediately ran to them for help.

"Bhaiya! Didi!Save me! This girl is out of het mind." Lakshman pleaded hiding behind both of them.

"What did you do this time Lakhan?" Ram questioned raising an eyebrow

"Bhaiya, every time I am not the one at fault. She was the one who started it." Lakshman complained and by this time Urmila also reached their panting hard.

"Hmm. And you want to believe that you are innocent?" Ram countered in a taunting way

"Aree.... She is not that innocent as well. Don't blame him unnecessarily Prince" Sita pointed narrowing her eyes at Urmila

"Sita Didi, aap he mere ho sirf. Bhaiya ko to mere par vishwas heni" Lakshman said faking a cry, while Sita patted his head lightly. (Sita didi, you are the only one who cares about me. Bhaiya doesn't trust me.)

"He has turned into such a drama queen Bhaiya." Urmila complained to Ram

"I know right. Rajkumari Sita will get to know his true colours in a day or two. Don't worry sister." Ram stated and both Ram and Urmila smirked at him in a teasing manner.

Sita pulled Urmila's ear " Humm, so is this how you greet someone when you meet them after years? I think Mata needs to know about this event. Right Urmi?"

While Urmila screamed in pain , Lakshman let out a soft chuckle which he immediately covered with a fake cough when both Ram and Urmila glared at him. If looks could kill anyone Lakshman would have been dead by now. He mentally smirked and gave Urmila a I win look to which Urmila made a fuming face.

"Didi, its not my fault. He is very irritating. My blood fumes seeing his idiotic smirk. Today also he was the one who messed with me." Urmila complained while Lakshman made an innocent face.

"Rajkumari before punishing her atleast listen to her once. I am sure she is innocent." Ram requested to Sita on his sister's behalf. How could she deny his plea. Sita agreed.

"Fine. Tell me, why were you chasing him like maniacs?" Sita demanded leaving her ear and folding her arms.

Urmila started narrating them the events which took place a few minutes back, with repeated interruptions from Lakshman as he felt she was molding the story in her favour. After having another quarrel both of them finally successfully narrated them the entire scene.