50.

Sana hummed while she sat on her seat, a day without Tzuyu is really really boring for her, she doesn't have someone to annoy and tell some stories.. she's just used being with her at all time. She misses her so much and Sana hopes that she's doing fine at home, it must've hurted a lot for her to lose someone special in your life.

Their teacher went inside their classroom with a gloomy face, upon seeing that type of face makes the whole class silent. Their teacher let out a sigh and sat on her sit, she shook hee head a little bit and faced the whole class. "everyone, your fellow classmate.. Chou Tzuyu has dropped from school" she blurted, Sana froze on her seat when she heard that. "what was the reason? it's so sudden" one of their classmates asked, the teacher sigh again. "no one knows why" she said.

Now Sana feels extremely worried and dropping out from school with a unknown reason is way too far. Sana is clueless about everything, the only thing she knew is her parents died but she doesn't know anything except for that. She couldn't even focus in class because the thoughts inside her heard is really bothering her, what if the reason why Tzuyu drops out is she'll go far away from her? what if.. she's depressed about what happened? what if.. she's pushing Sana away?

When it was time for a break, Sana was walking on the hallway and she suddenly feel ill. She rushed on the girls bathroom and threw up, she cough and let it out. After minutes, she stood up and washed her mouth on the sink and stared at herself.. another thought has come inside her mind. "am i.. pregnant?" she ask herself and she needs to know, she rushed on their classroom and grabbed her bag, she's going to cut class to know the truth. She went on the nearest store and purchased a pregnancy test, after that she went straight home and went inside the bathroom. She read the instructions and do it, she then checked and saw two red lines.. meaning that.. it's positive and there's a baby on her tummy.

She widened her eyes and tears started to fall, they crossed the line.. and it's not that good. They went too far and now, Sana doesn't know what to do. Tzuyu was drunk that night.. she grabbed her phone from her bag with her trembling hands. She was about to dial Tzuyu's number but surprisingly, the latter called her first, for the very first time.

"Tzuyu.." she uttered, "meet me at my house later at night, i have to say something" Tzuyu said in a cold tone and hang up the call, Sana let out a deep breath and tried to think positively.. but a bad thought has been bothering her.. what if Tzuyu doesn't want the baby? what will she do? she's afraid.. she doesn't know how she'll say it to her.

"it's okay Sana.. Tzuyu will accept it.. don't worry, everything's gonna be fine" she said to herself and let out deeo breaths, she need to think positively because that's all she needs to do for the mean time. She doesn't know if she feels happy or she feels sad, the emotions are mixing inside of her.. her thoughts are messing her head and it's making her crazy.. they did something inappropriate and now, she doesn't know what to do.