VERIVERY

🍼little Minchan

Everyone knows that little Minchan is difficult. He is loud, full of energy and annoying. The dorm feels tiny with the boy running around and the members are slowly getting mad. Hoyoung is trying to cook breakfast, but it is hard with Minchan running around him, he has to dodge him or Minchan will end up injured.

Yeonho and Dongheon are cleaning the dorm which is hard because Minchan's toys are everywhere. Gyehyeon and Yongseung went to do the grocery shopping and the rest of the members are probably hiding somewhere to avoid helping. Breakfast is finally done - they are having scrambled eggs with bacon and toasts - and out of nowhere everyone appears in the kitchen. They sit down and Hoyoung pulled Minchan in his lap to feed him. However, Minchan decides to say no to everything this morning. No to wearing pants, no to brushing his teeth and now no to breakfast. Hoyoung is losing patience and loudly put the fork down before rubbing his forehead.

"Fine, you can be hungry."

Hoyoung hoped that Minchan will change his mind and eat, but the boy runs away. Kangmin quickly goes to get him before they will have to punish him, it always breaks his heart to punish Minchan even if the punishment is something so weak like spending a few minutes in the corner. It isn't easy to get the little one back in the kitchen but Dongheon volunteered to feed him. The breakfast is long because Minchan keeps playing with his food. In the end they finished breakfast and Hoyoung goes to wrestle Minchan into some pants because of the chilly weather. They can't go outside so today is going to be challenging.

Gyehyeon and Yongseung are back from the supermarket and start to unpack the bags. Minchan hears the rustling coming from the kitchen and hurries to see what did they buy for him. He steals a bag of potato chips and runs in his room. The little one jumps in his bed and starts to eat while also opening his iPad to watch some cartoons. The adults soon realized the little one is missing and go to find him. Yongseung found the boy and sighed.

"You know the rules. No iPad without asking for permission!"

He takes the device away and Minchan bursts into tears. Gyehyeon leads the little one in the living room so they can play, but Minchan decided to be a brat. He angrily stomps his feet and frowns on Gyehyeon who is putting crayons and coloring books on the coffee table. Minchan smirks and pushes the box with crayons so it fell down and the crayons scattered on the floor.

"Hey! Now they are broken!"

Minchan runs away and starts to create chaos in the bathroom. Shampoo, toothpaste, shaving cream ... it everything ends up in the sink. The adults rub their foreheads and Kangmin with Yongseung escaped from the dorm to enjoy a silent moment. Angry Dongheon picks up the little brat and carries him in his and Hoyoung's bedroom where is standing a crib they use when Minchan feels really tiny. Now they can use it like a detention.

Minchan angrily cries and Dongheon locked himself in a bathroom. Officially, he is cleaning the bathroom, but the truth is he needs to smoke. Hoyoung doesn't care that Minchan is crying and throwing a tantrum in his crib. Minchan spent the time throwing his stuffed toys out of the crib and after a long time exhausted himself. He is calmer right now and just sobs while waiting for someone to come and get him out. Hoyoung really comes and crosses his arms across the chest.

"So ... are we done being a brat?"

Minchan grips the bars of his crib and slowly nods while sniffling and rubbing his nose against the sleeve of his T-shirt. Hoyoung smiles because he can't stay mad at his little kitten.