New army

..

"Hello Japan" Midoryia chuckled Through a speaker.
Midoryia found access to the main speakers all over Japan, these would typically be used to sound an alarm for emergencies but he managed to use it for broadcasting.

Everyone fell silent their hearts beating out of their chests. It was like time stopped...

"As you can all see, you pathetic heros really can't do anything against me and my army.
And considering I've already killed your bosses and taken the class again I'm announcing myself here as the ruler of Japan.

Anyone who goes against me will be brutally tortured and then murdered.

That includes heros AND other villains.

We all know against me you're all out matched so you might as well just give up.

Anyways.

Some things are going to be
Changing." Midoryia said Through the speaker.

Everyone was practically sweating buckets with how stressed they were, just hearing his voice was enough to send shivers down their spines.

"You all may be wondering, how will it be changing?
Well I'll tell you.

Anyone who's being: bullied, abused in any form, or generally aren't having a good life will join me.

Those tormentors will be punished and killed, by me.

People with less power are going to be treated better than they are being treated at the moment.
Anyone who disrespects the rule will be killed.

Anyone who disrespects any of my rules will be killed.

And you might be thinking, so we're going to treat the weak like royalty?

No.

We're going to treat them like the actual beings they are instead of trash you societal freaks inforce upon them.

We're all equal here.

In the end we'll all die.

Well.

You all will I guess.

Anyways, things are changing for the better not the worse.

I mean.

At least to me.

To you all probably not since you tormentors and abusers actually enjoy hurting the weak to boost your egos but get some repulsed when someone treats you the same way.

Yeah and the fact people will be dying.

These rules will be enforced starting now, all my soliders will be coming to your houses and examining everything.

I will know if you attempt anything against them and I will kill you.

Now return to normal, you may not have any government officials but I'm here now and the previous rules for the most part are staying the same.

So.

GO TO WORK.

I never announced a lockdown.

You're all dismissed" Midoryia ended the announcement and walked off.

Everyone was a bit confused.

Especially the heros.

______________________________________

"Did he just say-"

"Wouldn't he want the abusers on his side?"

"Why is he doing this..?"

Questions went around the table of heros.

"I think I know why..." Hawks spoke up.

Everyone turned to face him as he took a deep breath.

"Midoryia was treated horribly his entire life, ever since he was "quirkless". It makes sense that he doesn't want any innocents to go through what he did.

However it seems he doesn't mind putting the tormentors Through what he went through which also makes sense.

He likes revenge...

But.

At the same time he cares about people like himself, Eri is a good example.

He doesn't like it when the weak are looked down upon which is a good thing but he took the wrong measures...

But there isn't much we can do unless we take him down" Hawks explained.

The table of heros nodded their heads in understandment.

"So to put it simple he's against discrimination and will take murderous measures to put it to a stop..?"

"Pretty much"

"...now what..?

He said he'll kill whoever goes against him which includes us and we all saw how easily he killed those people...

He just held back against us. I don't know why but he did..." Mirio said.

"I think I know why he held back" Tsukauchi spoke up.

They all faced him.

"He still wants order.

Villains other than himself are still going to come out and he wants others instead of himself to take them down.

If heros were to suddenly disappear there would be no one to hold the masses but  himself, and I'm sure he could with his he threatens then all but he knows he won't be in Japan at all times to stop people...

So we're basically working for him" Tsukauchi said.

"But we have to continue our jobs as heros so now what?"

"..we have no choice but to listen for now. We shouldn't let ourselves die, the public needs us for some kind of reassurance.

So for now

We'll listen to him" Nezu said.

"Okay but what about the class and eraserhead? He's torturing them!
We can't just sit back and watch"

"Something tells me he isn't torturing eraserhead. Maybe the class but even then...

Some of them weren't tortured

Doesn't excuse the fact some are being tortured but you understand."

"Yeah but what do we do!?"

Silence was followed up after that.
No one knew what to do.

______________________________________

Nightfall came quite fast.
Midoryia was excited as he prepared all the blood filled syringes.

He released a poison gas into his base's air. It'd knock everyone inside out.

However it only worked on humans.

And so the Entire class and Aizawa were knocked out.

Midoryia teleported them all outside to the forest and injected them all, beginning the transformation.

It didn't take long for them to transform and once they were all transformed they were starving.

Midoryia snapped his fingers and took control of them all, Bakugo, again, just watched.

"Now to release them to go eat.

No one's really out in Japan right now and I'm trying to get people to come out again. If I released them there no one would come out again for a week.

So I'll release them in Korea" Midoryia thought to himself as he snapped his fingers.

He sent all 22 of them to Korea to go eat.

Midoryia chuckled, "this'll be fun"