68: Please I Do Not Want a Heart

Dream could not sleep that night. She thinks that her Father did not thought far ahead. Probably, the man always trust that he built a good back up for Dream in case something happened to him.

Or the man simply trust that he is almighty and will always come back from the war?

Dream never seen the man fights but she have heard great stories.

"You cannot sleep?"

Dream was surprised and hurriedly sit up to look at the open window. There sitting on her window sil is the owl with the moon reflecting at it's back.

The owl gently flew into the child's room and nestled itself on the bed's worn out comforter.

"We can converse comfortably, I made it so that the guards outside won't hear a thing. But man, your room is tiny! The bed is half of your size. Are you sure you are a princess??!"

Dream chuckled to herself.

"Apparently, I grew way too much the past year. The servants said, I was a lot taller than the twin princes when they were at my age."

"Hmm, interesting, I know that for sure that that selfish Spade bastard made sure that his descendants will be hundred percent get his genes. He is selfish to the ends of this planet that he bestowed all the strength to his descendants so that they can protect themselves. Boy, he doesn't care if his descendants earn the right to be the seal bearer, as long as they have his blood, they can match up with the seal bearers. He loves his children so much with Heart."

"I feel like you just threw a new random information to me?"

"Huh, that should be something everyone knows? Overly kind and wonderful Clover married that good for nothing Diamond and Bastard Spade married the pretty Heart."

"You really have a weird bias. But, you know it had been a tradition that the Emperor is the one with the Diamond seal and the Empress is the one with the Heart seal. Whilst the Clover seal never leave the Clover Country with the exception of my biological mother and the Spade Seal, I heard the royal family of Spade had killed every single one from the past generations."

The owl was astonished from the information it had learned.

"Re-really now, the times had changed so much. I am surprised that the humans had restricted the seal bearers this much. It is understandable with Clover seal bearers as they usually stay in their domain. However, for the other three seals. I feel like at some point something got twisted so bad in order to manifest a really evil scheme."

"Evil scheme?"

The owl then get comfy at the old worn out blanket on Dream's bed.

"Us with the seals are pretty strong beings. We have the power of the angels where their power originated from the highest being. Though the power might had been nerfed down a bit because the angels are not here with us on the lands of this planet, but we are still incredibly powerful than a regular human. As a matter of fact, you are quite special."

The word special made Dream's raise her eyebrows.

"Hmm, I did not expect that you will praise my existence."

The proud owl got mad by Dream's snide comment.

"Child! You are truly a soul that lived for too long, you are so good at making comebacks! But anyway! You are special just because you were lucky enough to be born with the clover seal and to be in a Spadian Royal body! Can't you imagine it?! A healer with magnanimous luck and with a sturdy built?! Child you can walk out of a war unscathed! Urhhhmmm..."