[19.]

(Authors note: please dont be ghost readers. Actually comment they make my day

♡ ♥︎)

  Dade patiently waited for Elliot near the cafeteria.

She heard the sound of shoes running through the hallway.

She turned her head and grinned when she saw Elliot.

"Hi" he said.

She smiled. "Hi, you ready to meet my girlfriend and sister?"

Elliot grinned. "Oh yeah. But what if they don't like me?"

Dade shook her head. "Trust me they'll love you."

"Okay you know that guy Jasper? The one i have classes with?"

Dade nodded.

"He's hot." Elliot said.

Dade grinned. "Oh my god dude that's my girlfriends brother, chill."

Elliots cheeks turned pink and he smiled.

"It was embarrassing, because I'm walking into class and boom, i fucking trip on my shoe laces. And he sits there chuckling." Elliot said.

Dade's eyebrows farrowed usually Jasper was serious in school because of all the blood he never really smiled.

Elliot continues. "And then this bitch leans over whispers in my ear, 'are you always that clumsy?' And I'm just sitting there embarrassed. Because what do you even say to that?"

Dade laughs and started coughing due to the fact she was laughing so hard.

Elliot stared at her with narrowed eyes, his cheeks getting red.

"Stop laughing this isn't funny." He said making Dade laugh even harder.

Elliot eventually smiled and playfully shoved her shoulder.

"I'm sorry..it's just the same thing happened to me when i first met Alice, i like full on fell and she had to catch me."

"Yeah she caught you. No one caught me so it was embarrassing."

Dade shook her head and and started walking into the cafeteria with Elliot.

People stared at him and started whispering like they did on Bella's and Dades first day there.

The Cullens all stared at both the teens chuckling Bella sat with them right next to Edward.

Dades eyes widened when she realized they heard everything the two had said.

Elliots cheeks turned pink.

"They're laughing at us."

"No they're not. Its probably just some stupid joke Emmett told and they're laughing" Dade lied shrugging.

Jasper stared at Elliot, his eyes full of adoration.

Dades eyes widened.

Elliots his mate isn't he? Dade thought looking at Edward.

Edward nodded slightly, a small smile on his face.

Dade smiled slightly.

She stopped at the table and smiled at all of them.

"Hey guys, this is Elliot. Elliot this is Rosalie, Edward, Emmett, Jasper-"

Jasper smiled at Elliot, Elliot returned it.

"-And Alice. My girlfriend." Alice waved at Elliot.

"Hi Elliot" she said happily.

"Hi" Elliot said scratching the back of his neck.