64

END OF THE DAY

TW: sexual content
_____________

Fred surrounded my waist with his hands to put me in the middle of my bed. I pulled his hair gaining a raspy groan from his lips that got lost in mine.

"You have me so wrapped around your finger," he whispered in my mouth as he rocked his hips against mine, letting me feel his hardness through the sweatpants he was wearing.

He started sucking the skin on my neck, leaving red marks that would definitely last, sneaking one of his hands inside my panties and caressing me slowly. A soft and muffled moan escaped from my lips as soon as I felt his burning touch on my skin. His fingers immediately found my clit and started making slow circles over it, driving my mind crazy.

"Freddie..."

"Let me see again those pretty piercings," he teased me, slowly taking off my shirt and admiring my exposed body before him. Fred licked his own lips, covering me with his eyes from up to down, hurrying up the movement of his thumb and inserting two fingers inside of me. "So bloody beautiful..."

Every inch of my skin was claiming him and the over-sensitivity because of the amount of time without sex made me feel so touch-starved of him that I could barely think of something else that wasn't Fred fucking me.

He smiled when he saw me tilting my head back. "Look at you, what a pretty mess..." he lowered himself to my body and cupped my breast, then quickly run his tongue through my nipple, playing with my piercings and sending quivers straight to my sensitive clit. Fred sucked, bit and kissed me, leaving me speechless.

"Fuck..." I murmured hoarsely once his fingers twisted and I noticed him snicker in the most seductive way I ever heard.

Fred kissed my jawline to then stare straight into my eyes with that piercing glaze that disassembled me in the most beautiful way possible. "My pretty and needy Lilith..."

I smirked at him and let my hands travel all over his torso, carving in my fingertips the memory of each of his exposed freckles, scars and moles until I reached the strap of his trousers and sneaked my hand inside, caressing him as tortuously as he had done with me. He tilted his head back, closing his eyes, and letting out a raspy moan from his dim smile.

"I bet you are so desperate to fuck me, aren't you, Freddie?" I whispered back, giving him a feline smile as I took my other hand to caress my breast under his intense look.

"Fucking yes I am."

He took off my hand from my own breast and went back to suck it and kiss it, letting his tongue play with the piercing as his hands went straight to pull down his sweatpants, letting his dick free and already grazing against my wetness.

"I want you to look at me. I want to see your pretty face once I'm inside," he murmured, staring straight into my eyes and grabbing my legs to put them around his hips. Fred's thumb ran over my lower lip and I sucked it, keeping eye contact with the ginger. He groaned and adjusting his dick in my pussy, he pushed hard into me. We moaned in each other's mouth and I pulled harder his hair. "Oh, darling, you feel even better than the last time..."

"Fuck, Freddie, you are going to end me..." I scratched his back as he started to thrust harder and rougher. He tilted his head back again, closing his eyes harshly with laboured breathing. What a view...

His hands dug on my hips and he pounded on me even faster and harder. "Moan for me, let all the Diagon Alley know who fucks you."

A louder whimper left my lips when his thumb went back to play with my overstimulated clit and I glued Fred's body even more to mine, wanting to feel him even close as the mixture of pleasure and pain started to drive me crazy. The sound of his hips crashing against mine and our laboured breaths and moans turned into a bewitching melody that made me even weaker at him.