F I F T E E N

A/N heyyy guys! i have little suprise for yalll! im thinking of making my own type of book! its enimies to lovers based in the 1830s England! if youre interested please comment :)

TW SELF HARM+ SEIZING!

it was a stormy night. it was quite. i knew the damage that has been done. i lay there starring at the roof, i turned to the bedside clock, it was 3:33 am.  The rain was pouring hitting against the window, lighting was stirking. my thoughts were quiter than usual, and the silence was loud.

i was in theos bedroom obviously, there was no sign of him. i turned to his beside table, knowing where he kept his knifes.

i was wearing his black tshirt and my underwear. i skinned my finger against the blade, taking it to my thigh, slicing it ever so slightly, in hope to feel a bit of pain, guilt, for everything. 

blood dripped down, sinking into the mattress beneath me. red was always my favourite colour. 

"hello darling." i heard a deep voice come from the doorway, it startled me, i threw the blade across the room, pulling the duvet over my head. 

i felt a cold hand on my waist. then to my thighs, "what the fuck y/n did you get your period again, i could have sworn you had it last week? thats whats in the calendar anyways right?" i didnt respond. my back turned to him.

he lifted up the covers, flipping me around. seeing my thighs, his face dropped. "what the fuck." his voice changed, the tone was more angry. "why." he looked me dead in the eye. 

i broke down immeaditly. " i need to feel pain mattheo, you dont understand, i fucked up so much, levi, blaise and pansy- are they okay? i completely abandoned my friends to DIE mattheo, well i guess you wouldnt know, because your never around? huh yeah, you dont even know the feeling of pain or guilt, YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO LOVE, your a filthy RIDDLE, it runs in your fucking blood." 

i tried to jump off the bed, but he pulled me back, grabbing my wrist, slamming me onto the surface, towering over me. "tame that filthy mouth of yours." he looked me dead in the eye. 

the tension grew, all off a sudden he slammed his lips against mine, his tongue furious for dominace, breaking the kiss " im gonna need to show you a little lesson" he lifted my shirt ever so slightly, took it off aswell as my bra. 

he took off my underwear, looked me in the eye, then moved me up the bed, spreaded my legs. "may I darling?" he smerked. "get it i guess" i shrugged.

he placed a soft kiss on my private, and then proceded to add his tongue going at a slow pace, starring up at me in the process. he added to fingers in slowly thrusting them in and out of me, increasing the speed ever so slightly. just as i was about to finish he took off his boxers, pulled out his member. " you cant cum yet sweetheart. not until i say so." he inserted his member, and started thrusting into me, i will never get used to the size, adjusting, letting out whimpers.

he increased the speed, " you like that?" hittin my g spot. i nodded slowly, " use your words darling." he snapped, " y-es i am mattheo." his name came out as a moan, " im going too-" 

"together?" he whimpered trembling, i nodded and we both finished together. he collapsed aside me, catching our breaths. 

"y/n?" he said.

"yes mattheo?" i turned to face him

" dont do that again" gesturing to my thighs, i nodded.

_

i fell asleep after that, today im gonna try to see if pansy and the rest are okay. 

i took a shower, got dressed into my silky velvet black dress, wearing my black boots. i started at myself in the mirror, my hair was to my waist, it was too long, i reached for the scissors on the sink, cutting it to my shoulders, my long black hair now chopped, i prefer my hair now, i straightened it, did my makeup and walked downstairs.

to my suprise i seen draco lying on the ground, his body was siezing and foaming at the mouth, i ran towards him, glancing around furiously, i see a tea cup on the table,  " DRACO WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DRINK." tears striding down my cheeks. everything was like in slow motion. "MATTHEO, SOMEONE PLEASE" his body was cold and still. searching for my wand, mattheo came rushing into the room. 

"Y/N what the fuck is happening?" mattheo stood there. 

"mattheo help- he isnt moving, get a doctor, theo please, i cant lose draco, theo go please." i started doing CPR as mattheo ran off to find someone. 

his whole body was cold now. he wasnt responding to cpr. " fuck you draco, i love you" crying, sobbing. not another one. i cant. not anymore. everything was getting blury. 

i cant lose draco.