Chapter 2

Miles Pov

Rules? Who is he to set rules for me?

"Hi, I am Luke and  for you to have a peaceful college life here, you need to follow KC rules." This handsome guy said to me smiling. He is charming but I don't like what he is saying.

"What are KC rules?"

"KC stands for Kaiden Colleen. You are only allowed to call him Kaiden or Cade but never Colleen. That's the sixth on the list but the first one should never offend him. Second would be..."

"Wait." I saw that bastard wiping his shoe with my hoodie.
"Who do you think you are? Are you the owner of this university? You have no right to mess with me." I grabbed his shirt, took my hoody from his grip, and wiped his face using it. My brother gave me this hoodie using his first salary as a bodyguard.

Someone grabbed my arm and twist it. This guy sure has a lot of minions.

"You are brave, I commend you for that." He looks like a talking dick to me.

"You are an asshole," I replied and he shows me his evil grin back.

"You are making the biggest mistake of your life. I just wish you good luck." The talking dick warned me.

"Remember this, pale-faced guy who looks like a dumpling, you are going to apologize to me soon. Just wait for it." I walked out of the room. What a stressful first day?!

My brother Mayka asked me if how's my new school environment. I know our name sounded like those of a girl. The reason behind this is because my mom always wants to have a daughter but they ended up with two sons. My parents are in the province busy with farming. It took two years for my brother to become an Elite. He is now a full-time bodyguard so he took me from the province and brought me here because he has high hopes for me. He believed that I am only lacking resources so he will provide anything I need for me to succeed and make our parents proud. He sends monthly allowance to my parents and helps me with everything.

The school is very classy, it's like I am in a different country. He told me he is going to pick me up after class so he can bring me to my new dorm.

My brother was offered to be a  scholar of MSU but he asked his boss to give the privilege to me instead because I am smarter and I have a greater chance to excel. I am so grateful for my brother that's why I promised him that I won't let him down. I am not giving him a reason to be mad at me. 'I'll graduate at MSU with flying colors as a payback for his sacrifice for me.

The class ended peacefully. I just ignore the sharp stares that asshole is giving me. Rules your face!

Ignore. Ignore. Ignore.
I keep on thinking of my brother's sacrifice.

I gathered all my stuff and prepared to go. I am just waiting for Mayka's message.

"I am thirsty." The dick announced. Do we really need to care if this guy is thirsty?

One of my classmates stood up. "I'll buy quickly, Cade." He almost got tripped rushing.

"Nope.Not you today." Cade's eyes are glued to me. "Let the new guy do the honor." His eyes are very beautiful that I want to poke them and put them in my soup tonight.

I just put all my stuff in my bag and stood up.

"I don't want cold water, okay?" He added as if I have plans to get him what he wants.

I received my brother's message so I walked fast not until the guy who offered to buy water earlier called my name.

"Miles, you can buy here." This is Emil if I heard his name correctly in class earlier.