please be okay, Theseus.

the 3 left (Tommy was stil invisible) while eret and Karl were standing there in anger of what tubbo and the others did to Tommy.

They managed to get back to the house were Wilbur and Phil were waiting in the kitchen.
P-"so how did it go?"
T-"They blew up his house. We didnt get to gather anything cause it was burned down."
W-"these fuckers"
P-"well get Tommy new stuff, new armor, new tools, but first we'll eat something, I made cold pasta"

Tommy's POV:
⚠️mention of ed⚠️
As he heard they were gonna eat, Tommy's stomach dropped. I haven't eat properly in like 2 weeks maybe even more. Yes I did eat some tiny things and held it in my stomach, but it were things like a chocolate bar. He couldn't just eat pasta after 2-4 weeks not eating. Tommy quietly asked "c-can I just go to bed...I'm really tired right now."
His dad looked at him as he nodded knowing he didn't get a lot of sleep.
'Luckily he believed me, if I had to sit infront of the food I would've probably trow up'
He went upstairs, closing his door and sat infront of it sliding down. He listened to what the voices were saying to him after he managed to block them away for a few days.
Your pathetic, you think you could just block us away for your whole life?

I KNOW RIGHT, we heard what that tubbo guy said to you, we told you this whole time Tommy, NO. ONE. CARES. ABOUT. YOU (he had about 5-6 different voices inside his head. all telling him he was pathetic, ugly, fat, waste of space,...)
Tommy began to cover up his ears of the sounds of the voices which made panic 'T-there are with more now... I only had 2 maybe 3 voices when I last heard them...'

Aww boohoo, so useless.

Technoblade's POV:
⚠️mention of self harming⚠️
As soon as Tommy went up we started eating. I could feel it wasn't just because he was 'tired'. The blade had also had voices inside of his head. Not as bad as Tommy's and not as much. But he had them. They were the ones who told techno something was wrong causing him to have a bad feeling all along.

go check on your younger brother techno.

Yes, I don't trust it.

techno was deep in thoughts looking at his food. 'Why wouldn't you trust Tommy? Its not that he's gonna do something bad to anyone...'

your right. Not to anyone else.
then all the voices (which were 4 different voices) were talking all together
He's gonna do something to himselfs.
his eyes widened. 'To himself?! He wouldn't do that!'

Tommy's POV:
⚠️self harming⚠️
I moved to the bathroom and locked that door aswell. Knowing Phil he probably had a key to his door but not a spare key to his bathroom
'1,2,3 cuts soon turned into 20,30 maybe 40? I don't know, I didn't count the last few.' Both his arms were bleeding a lot. Since he had 30-40 cuts in each arm.
As he thought the voices were finally done with him for the day he heard another one... a new voice.

YESSS YESSS, YOU DESERVE THE PAIN YOU FAT PIG!

CUT SOME MORE! YOU STILL HAVE YOUR LEGS!

Tommy looked down at the razor that was on the ground. Covered in blood. He shrugged picking the razor up and started to cut in his legs. He would do everything to make the voices go away. He did manage to get rid of them for a week. but if he did that again he knew they were only gonna come with more. Who knew how many he would've have when he tried that again?

philzas POV:
I saw techno struggling with eating, deep in thoughts and I just knew something was off.
P-"hey what's up techno? You're not eating. Something going on? What are the voices saying?"
phil and wil knew when he was dead silent he was listening to the voices who ones were bad but then turned into voices who usually help him with thinking.
T-"they're telling me things... but... i don't know if I can believe them or not."
W-"what are they saying then?"
Techno was about to open his mouth and say what the voices were saying when they heard a loud bang coming from Tommy's room.

Nobody's POV:
They all ran up knocking on Tommy's door hearing quiet sobs from his room. They tried to open the door but it was locked.

T-"STAY BACK. IM GONNA KICK THE DOOR OPEN" techno said as he kicked the door open to see nothing but the lights that were on in the bathroom. Where the sobs came from.
P-"TOMMY? HEY OPEN THE DOOR!"
To-"n-NO!" You could here a panic in his voice as it broke.
P-"techno kick the bathroom open aswell."
T-"alright"
Techno whispered under his breath "I really hope the voices were lying Tommy... you wouldn't hurt yourself. Right?" But it was loud enough for the 3 others to hear and they were scared. Scared for what they were gonna see.

Tommy's POV:
I heard the door slam open and saw techno running to me as soon as he saw my condition. Dream, wil and Phil where standing there. In complete shock of the sight of all the blood, the cuts...

T-"TOMMY WHY DID YOU-"

techno was cut of by the youngest saying looking into his eyes "they're finally letting me rest for a bit techno. I don't hear them. Finally peace till the morning"

As soon as I said that I could tell techno knew what I was talking about.

phil came back to his bathroom with bandage and stuff to clean up his cuts.

~time skip: 3 hours later~

Technoblades POV:
I was sitting next to Tommy as soon as he fell asleep. He had to take some sleep pills because he wouldn't fall asleep. As I stayed with Tommy the others got all the sharp things, pills and other stuff he could hurt himself with to a safe place. A place he couldn't get to.

T-"please be okay, Theseus." He whispered