13: Their first help

Warning a little spoilers from volume 27 and/or 28 because I can't remember.

3rd person POV:

Everything was fine and dandy at (Y/N)s house, it's been over a month since she made it official that they were staying, and each day goes by like any other day.
"Grell when should he be here?" Ronald quietly whispered in his/her ear.
Knock knock.
Except one day when there was a knock at the front door.
"That should be him now," he/she whispered back.

(Y/N)s POV:

"I think I found someone who might be related to them or knows who each of their parents are," (BFN) said. "Well then let's open the door," I made sure to have my death scythe with me. The guy had dark green hair, round spectacles, and it looks like he's a doctor—then I looked down—who likes wearing socks and sandals. Grell tried walking up to him, but I wasn't gonna let any of them near a doctor who wears socks and sandals I mean that's just wrong. "Hello, and you are?" "Yes I'm Othello, I work at the forensics department at the Grim Reaper Dispatch Association." So he's a scientist, "I assume you're here for the children," (BFN) said. When I looked at the 5 on the floor, three stepped back, one moved up his spectacles, and the other looked like he wanted to punch Othello. "Yes I'm actually familiar with two of them and the others I know their parents," he said. Grell wanted to hug him, and Undertaker went from wanting to punch him, to holding onto my leg. "Can you tell me why the parents didn't come with you." "Well they had to work," he said. I don't trust this guy, any mother, human or reaper, would stop whatever she's doing and go to her child if somebody said they found him/her. "Hey you silver fox, come here I'll take y—"
I pointed my death scythe at him. "Get out." "Wait what?" (BFN) brought out her death scythe, "what are you really doing here, Othello?" "I-I'm here to take the boys home." "That's where you're wrong, Grell may be a male but likes to be treated like a female," I said. Good thing it was Monday, each of my maids had something in her hand that they could use as a weapon, "I don't care if you do know them or not, you are not taking these toddlers. And if you comeback you better bring their parents," I said.

"Well I guess I have no choice, see you boys and Grelle." Everything But his head was outside, "Oh and by the way I'm also a fan, loved your new songs, can't wait to see you at your next concert." I was so happy when the door shut, "(BFN) I want cameras outside each of their bedroom windows." "It shall be done."

🏡the next late night meeting because (BFN) stayed the night yesterday🏡

3rd person POV:

"Really Grell, Othello." "What, is a certain Undertaker jelly." "No but I might know a certain Will who *smack* oww," that same Will hit Ronald on the head. "Now what do we do?" Alan asked. "Like Grell I made a call and told them what happened," Will said. "They should be here soon, and with any luck, tomorrow."