𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐔𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐀 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫- 𝐊𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐡

**Y/N's POV**

**Y/N's POV**

Mornings are just not my thing especially when you stay up super late the night before. But one thing I'm lucky enough to say is that I don't dread going to work each day. In fact, it's one of the coolest jobs I think anyone could have.

What do I do for a living you ask? Well, I'm a Disney cast member more specifically by day I get to be Chewbacca and by night a StormTrooper. For a kid that couldn't even afford to go to Disneyland, I get to do that every day now as an adult.

I turned off my alarm and had a good stretch before getting out of bed. I could hear my roommate already moving around our apartment which made me laugh since she was singing at the top of her lungs.

I walked into my ensuite bathroom and took a nice morning pee before washing my hands then brushed my teeth. When I was done with that I turned on the shower. I turned on my favorite playlist before getting inside making sure to wash my hair and body thoroughly and of course putting on a full-blown performance to the new song from Bruno Mars and Anderson Paak. When I felt nice and clean I turned off the shower and dried myself off before stepping out. I washed my face and made sure to moisturize. I put on some deodorant and lotion before going back into my room.

When I went to work I never really had to dress up since most of my day would be spent in either the Chewbacca outfit or my StormTrooper suit. So I dressed super comfy in some grey sweat shorts and a hoodie and completed with some Jordan 1 shoes. I put my hair in a messy bun and sprayed myself with my favorite scent and grabbed my backpack along with my car keys and cellphone and exited my room.

"Good morning sleepyhead," Kristine said as she sat at the kitchen island "good morning dork" I replied as I walked up to her. "I made you a smoothie and a bagel," she said as she pointed towards the food sitting on the counter I kissed her head and thanked her.

Kristine and I met through mutual friends when she first moved to California and we just connected instantly. Her energy was incredible and she made me laugh the entire night when we first met our mutual friends were shocked because she's usually super shy. I was definitely attracted to her from the very beginning and I honestly still am but I couldn't act upon my feelings. I kind of felt shitty that I had a girlfriend but I was still so attracted to Kristine. And it definitely doesn't help that she's my roommate and my co-worker as well.

"I heard you and Hayden arguing again last night." Kristine said as I took a bite from my bagel I rolled my eyes and sighed "I can see where she's coming from I know I haven't been spending enough time with her lately" Kristine pinched the bridge of her nose and shook her head "Y/NN when are you going to see she's just a bad girlfriend? She literally doesn't see you for a week or two then the minute she comes around she's constantly arguing with you about something fucking stupid. I hate seeing the way she treats you. You definitely don't deserve to be treated like that at all."