Birth and birth

"AHH!!" Namjoon screamed gaining everyone's attention. Taehyung let go of Mr. Jeon.

"What happened Joonie?!" Jin asked worriedly while Yoongi took Hyue Ae in his hands.

"I think hyung's labor pain started," Jungkook said innocently.

"WHAT!!" Jin shouted.

"What are you shouting for take him to the hospital!!" Ana smacked Jin.

Jin nodded and picked Namjoon in bridal style and went to the car with YoonMin, and Hyue Ae. The others stayed back but TaeKook were confused.

"Where did that cat take Hyue Ae with him?" Taehyung asked.

"He took her to the hospital with him," Hoseok said.

"And what are we doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know" Hoseok replied.

"Um... I think we should go too" Rose said 

"What will we do about him?" Jake asked pointing at Mr. Jeon.

"We can't leave him alone-nevermind" Ana changed her words when Taehyung hit the back of Mr. Jeon's head

"Now let's go," Taehyung said as he and Jungkook got up.

"But we have to tie him somewhere," Jake said.

Taehyung drags Mr. Jeon to the dining table and ties him to the chair enough to leave some bruises on him and then they went to the hospital.

__________________

They reached the hospital and where the others were. Everyone except NamJin were there which confused Taehyung as to where Jin went

"Where is Jin hyung?" Taehyung asked YoonMin. Jimin facepalmed.

Jimin kept his hands on Taehyung's shoulder and patted it while leaving a pitiful sigh, confusing Taehyung more "Tae, you were the only unlucky one, because of Sana you didn't get to be with your lover when he was giving birth to your child *sighs* Poor you"

"Wait what?!!" Taehyung was shocked "The fathers are allowed to go when the mother is giving birth ??!!" the tops nodded.

"Hyung give me my baby" Jungkook made grabby hands to get his daughter. Yoongi gives him Hyue Ae back. Jungkook sat on one of the chairs and started playing with Hyue Ae.

"What are you guys doing here again?" Lisa asked as she sighed.

"Namjoon hyung is giving birth," Yoongi said getting anxious.

"Since you guys are here *takes Hyue Ae from Jungkook* you can get her from my cabin when you leave or I will come to you when she is hungry" Lisa walked away with Hyue Ae.

"She-she took my-"

"Umm... Guys, I think I am going to give birth" Yoongi said. Everyone looked at him with wide eyes.

"What did you just say?!" Jimin asked him.

"MY WATER BROKE!!" Yoongi shouted.

"YOU ARE STILL IN YOUR SEVENTH MONTH BISH!!" Ana shouted.

"BUT DOES LOOK LIKE MY BABY CARES?!!" Yoongi shouted "AND THE HELL YOU WAITING FOR CALL THE FUCKING DOCTOR PARK JIMIN" Yoongi shouted at Jimin who was processing everything.

"Like now?" Jimin asked. Yoongi wanted to beat the fuck out of him at that moment but he held it in since he was going to give birth.

"No, after I give birth" Yoongi snapped.

"You will give birth here?" Jimin asked confused. 

"Somebody get a  doctor before I kill him," Yoongi said as he gripped the chair's arms and Jungkook's thighs.

"Kill him but leave my thighs, it hurts" Jungkook pleaded.

But Yoongi didn't and Jungkook was hurting badly that his eyes were getting teary so Taehyung removed Yoongi's hand from his thighs and kept on Jimin's hair who looked at him with a betrayed face "AHH!!" Yoongi pulled his hair.

"GET A FUCKING DOCTOR!!" Yoongi screamed and gripped Jimin's hair tighter.

"Don't-"

"BITCH I AM LABOR IN OVER HERE AND FUCKING DUMB FIANCEE ISN'T CALLING A DOCTOR" Yoongi screamed at the nurse.

"Labor?!!" the nurse asked.

"BITCH MY WATER BROKE AND I AM IN the SEVENTH MONTH!!" Yoongi gripped Jimin's hair harder.

"AT LEAST-AHHH LEAVE MY HAIR IT FUCKING HURTS-AHHH!!" Jimin screamed.

"STOP SCREAMING" the nurse shouted at them. Everyone looked at her.

"Bad choice," Hoseok said.

"BITCH YOU AREN'T HERE ANXIOUS BECAUSE YOUR HYUNG IS GIVING BIRTH AND NOW I AM GIVING THAT ALSO FUCKING PRE-MATURE BIRTH FROM FUCKING TWO MONTHS!! GET A MOTHER FUCKING BITCH OF A DOCTOR" the nurse ran to get a doctor.

____________________________________________

"Where are YoonMin?" Jin asked while feeding Namjoon some fruits.

"Yoongi hyung is giving birth" Jungkook said.

"Prematurely?" Jin asked. The others nodded.

"Poor doctor," Namjoon said pitting the doctor.

With YoonMin,

"GET THE FUCKING BABY OUT!!" Yoongi screamed.

"BUT LEAVE MY HAIR!!" Jimin cried.

"NOT UNTIL MY BABY COMES OUT!!"

"THAT KID IS MINE TOO!!"

"BUT YOU AREN'T GIVING BIRTH TO IT AND BEARING THE PAIN!!"

"I GAVE THE SPERM!!"

"DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE!!"

"STOP SCREAMING!!" The doctor shouted.

"YOU JUST GET MY BABY OUT" Yoongi shouted at the doctor "I AM PUSHING!! JUST GET IT OUT!!"

"MY HAIR!!" Jimin cried.

After an hour of screaming and crying session, the baby was out.

"You finally-"

"Just give my baby girl," Yoongi asked.

__________________________________

"How is the doctor?" Namjoon asked.

"He is good not yet deaf but if he gets me another time then he will be," Yoongi said proudly.

"Btw you had a boy or-"

"Boy," Namjoon said.