1.41

________________

ғᴏᴜʀᴛʏ

________________

"you ready?"

Bora looked up to the door and saw Haechan standing there, leaning on the door frame, crossing his arms with a warm smile plastering on his face, watching the girl packing her bag.

Gosh, he looks so great.

Bora smiled and nodded her head, "I thought Renjun will pick me"

Haechan shrugged his shoulders a little before walking towards the girl, "he looks busy, so I decided to pick you up instead of him- why? You don't like it when I pick you up?"

Bora shook her head quickly, "you know that's not what I mean" she chuckled before slowly standing with her feet.

"ah-ah, slowly, your wound is not fully heal" he said furrowing his eyebrows slightly before quickly helping the girl to stand properly.

He wrapped his right arm around her waist and placed her left hand around his neck, "I'll help you okay?" he said before grabbing the bag with his other hand.

Bora stared at the male before a small smile crept on her face.

"you really care for me that much?" she blurted, still staring at him. "of course-" he stopped in his mid-sentences as he turned to the girl and stared back into her eyes.

"I-" he stopped in his mid-sentences again as he was admiring her. Bora raised her eyebrows,

"you what?" she asked with a grin on her face.

His eyes slowly move down towards her lips.

"you're...." he muttered, "you're very pretty" he continued before looking up to her eyes again.

Unknowingly, a blush crept on her face as she smile shyly before breaking the eye contact, "a-are you hungry? cause I am" she said, changing the topic.

Haechan snapped back into reality as he blinked multiple times. "o-oh, yeah, I haven't eat lunch, l-let's go, shall we?" he nervously laughed before walking together with the girl on his side.

Dang, Haechan, chill, you're embarrassing yourself.

Haechan bit his bottom lips as he cursed under his breath, not realizing he tighten the grip on the girl's waist.

"a-ack, hyuck, you're hurting me" she blurted.

His eyes widen before loosen the grip on her waist a bit, "oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" he apologized making the girl chuckled.

"what are you thinking? is it about where we should go eat?"

Idiot, I'm thinking about you of course.

"oh of course, where do you want to eat? I'm fine at everywhere" he smiled and Bora tilted her head a little after hearing his statement.

"Dohee told me about the restaurant she usually go to, can we go there?"

Haechan grinned before nodding his head cutely, "sure, why not" he chuckled before pushing the elevator button.

Bora had been staying at the hospital for a week now, Renjun always visit her during night time meanwhile Ateez, Dohee usually visit her in the morning and Haechan visit her during his lunch time.

Well, since he got back from his mission, he has gotten busier and has to handle a lot of cases.

Oh I almost forgot to tell this but Haechan now is a Superintendent, well lucky him Taeyong kept his promise and offered him the position.

"Dohee and you have gotten closer" Haechan spoke as he got into the driver seat. Bora nodded her head and smiled.

"she is such a sweetheart, she visits me a lot after her class ended" she responded with a wide smile on her face as she thinking about the girl who's a few months younger than her.

"oh, I heard she already got her result for her exam, how was it?" she asked him. Haechan raised his eyebrows and smiled widely.

"she's Lee Dohee, she did very great, of course"

Bora chuckled and nodded her head before her attention averted to his hand which both is holding the steering.

No Bora, don't say it, no-

"can I hold your hand?" she suddenly requested making the male raised his eyebrows in surprise. He chuckled before grabbing her hand and rests it on top of her thigh.

"your hand is cold" he muttered and Bora hummed and stared at his hand before playing with his finger. "and your hand is warm, I like it"

A wide smile unknowingly crept on his face as he turned the other way to hide his smile and his red face.

Gosh, Huang Bora, stop doing this thing to my heart.

"then feel free to always hold my hand" he blurted before giving the girl a quick glance but quick enough to catch a shy smile on her face.

She nodded her head and let out a sigh of relief before looking out through the window.

At this point, I don't like him anymore but I love him.

She turned to him again before staring at his side profile, gosh I don't deserve him. she grinned and averted her gaze towards his hand.

I love him so much.