Gojuuni- Reader feels the Thighs

[Juju Stroll]
Episode 11- Panda becomes a farmer.

Fushiguro looked out of the window with a stare, wondering why he had to learn how to farm. Wasn't he a jujutsu sorcerer? On the other hand, Kugisaki was yelling at the forest about het frustration and how she couldn't find the items she had to scavenge for to start her farm. The fields were being tended to by an enraged Maki with a very hardworking but confused Panda, they were working hard to farm and Inumaki had to join in too.

The principal was watching from afar. He was cooking a fish over a small grill too, testing his survival skills. They had to be ready for anything. Gojo didn't want to partake so he stood by watching silently. The first week eventually passed by and it was Kugisaki who gave up first before Fushiguro followed. Both finding it too difficult to farm and telling the teacher they would just be hunters in case they needed to survive in the wilderness. A whole day passed and Maki with Panda returned too. However, both were mad by their defeat towards farm while Inumaki sat quietly off to the side with Fushiguro.

"Wait, where's (M/N) and Itadori?"

The group could only wonder in silence before the principal told Gojo to find them. Normally, Gojo would just leave and not follow his order, taking his leisurely time but he was curious where they were. He easily found Itadori's pink hair in the fields and heard his joyous loud voice. Taking a closer look, Itadori was watching (M/N) farm while struggling himself with his patch.

Speaking of (M/N), it seems like his gardening skills were absolutely off the charts since he managed to combine his technique and grow the vegetables quickly. He was still taking care of them though with a gentle green thumb. He couldn't see (M/N) well with his usual sunflower hat covering his face and he wasn't facing Gojo but Gojo couldn't help but appreciate the view that Itadori would enjoy every once in a while too. (M/N) was content with his farming and could easily thrive even without his technique.

Itadori was just busying himself with talking to (M/N) while the other would occasionally reply but was paying attention. (M/N)'s introverted nature sticking out. Clearly the two were polar opposite but Itadori was smitten nonetheless. Gojo smirked before he was about to start walking up to (M/N) so he could talk to him but a Panda beat him to it. Panda was wailing to (M/N) and begging him to touch him how to farm with the other agreeing and starting to show him.

"At least the view is great. A sexy gardener a day keeps my serotonin at a high."

Episode 12-Poke the barrel

The sun was awfully sunny on that day, making it extra hot so (M/N) bought some juice and sat down on a bench at a park with Inumaki next to him. The two were silently drinking their drinks until they notice weird blobs of colourful mutated like kids coming closer to a barrel to in the park. Inumaki was going to exorcise them but (M/N) pulled him back by the back of his uniform to sit him back down. He was extremely confused by (M/N)'s actions but he stayed quiet and just started writing onto (M/N)'s hands.

"They just want to play with the barrel, they're not going to hurt anyone."

The two watched the cursed children run away from the barrel together. They found it interesting to see the blobs enjoy it and Inumaki ended up finding some humour in seeing the blobs play, little laughs passing his lips. His hand still in (M/N)'s despite the hot weather. Unfortunately he thought something was wrong since (M/N) stared at him but the other quickly spoke up.

"You're really cute Inumaki, your laugh is so cute too."

Was it Inumaki or did the day just get unbearably hotter?

And was it him or did (M/N) look hotter under the sun that was kissing his lovely tanned (s/c) skin?

Episode 13-Meatballs