Part 16

Y/N's POV

I've been in the hospital for a couple days now since i woke up and i'm getting extremely bored of this stupid hospital room. It's starting to give me a headache with its stupid plain white walls. Today, though is the day i get discharged. Thank fuck! Lauren is with me right now, packing my things so we're ready to get going as soon as i'm dressed. 

I stepped into the boiling water and let the water envelope my body. I'm extremely shaky on my feet so hopefully i don't fall on my ass. That would be so embarrassing omg. No then Lo would have to come in and she'll see my not so little friend down below. Yeah i definitely can't fall now. I began washing my body and i took a look at my stomach seeing the nice circular scar placed just below my ribcage on the right side. It's nasty as fuck. I genuinely hope Alex is getting help though. I'd probably drive myself insane too if i got bullied everyday of my life for 4 plus years of my life. I don't blame the guy but that little bullet hurt like a bitch. 

Every time i move my torso, i let out a groan of pain. If i stretch it too much i could risk pulling thr stitches out. Damn this showering shit is tough. I can't reach my back because i don't want to pull on the stitches too much. I could leave it but i haven't moved from the hospital bed for days and i stink. Oh fuck it. 

"Lauren!" I shout loud enough for her to hear.

"Yeah!" She calls back almost instantly. "Are you okay!" She asked, worry laced within her voice.

"Umm yeah, i just need help getting my back, i don't wanna pull on the stitches!" 

"Okays gimme a sec and i'll be right in!" 

Fuck this is gonna be so awkward. Lauren knows about my dick, so does the whole school to be honest. It's kinda hard to hide in my football (imma use football from now on because it feels weird calling it soccer) shorts. Nobody knows what it looks though, i've never actually went that far with girls, of course i've dated a couple girls before but i'm waiting to give that part of me to somebody that i love. 

A knock on the door interrupts my thoughts. 

"Come in!" I respond to the sound.

Soon later the door opens slowly revealing Lauren in my sweats again. I turn round and cup myself. Lauren walks over and grabs the shower gel and pours some on her hand. 

LAUREN'S POV

Holy shit. Y/N is literally standing in front of me right now completely naked. I'm freaking the fuck out but try my very best to not let it show as i connect my soapy hand on to her back and rub the soapy liquid on her back slowly. 

I finish fairly quickly and wash my hands under the shower. She mutters a small 'thanks' before i slip out of the room. I had to get out of there fast, the thoughts that were circling in my mind were too much and the throbbing between my legs was getting worse with every passing second. Fuck, the things i'd do to feel her di- Fuck no Lauren stop. But she's just so perfect. I wonder how big she is- Okay no they're gonna get worse if i keep thinking about this. 

I go back to packing up Y/N's things to distract myself. And before i know it, shes coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her waist and her sports bra. 

"I forgot my clothes because i'm a stew pot" She hobbled over to her clothes, almost falling on the way. I run to her side to give her some support. Once i get closer, i see her scar, it's pretty nasty and her whole stomach is bruised. I have to get used to this sight though considering i have to redress it every morning and every night. Thinking about it, how's that going to work?

"Hey Y/N/N how am i gonna rebandage your wound every day and night when we don't live with each other?" I decided to voice my thoughts as Y/N picked up her clothes.

"You could stay at my place until we don't have to do it anymore?" I actually like the sound of that. "I mean that's only if you want to and if your mom lets you too, i can drive you to school everyday." 

"That sounds good, i'll text my mom and ask while you get dressed." She gives me a little nod and smile as i help her walk back to the bathroom to get dressed. 

Once she was all dressed and packed, she signed a couple papers and we were off. We got in mty white jeep and Y/N was straight on the aux. 

No fucking way. Is she serious? I can't believer her right now. 

Chillin' with a hair tie.

I look at her and see the smirk forming on her lips. Jacob fucking Sartorius? Is she taking the piss? 

"Cmon Looooo! Its the best song ever" That sentence was dripping with sarcasm. She starts singing the next lyric.

No makeup with some sweatpants on.
You know I can always be that guy,
You can think about me all night long
But I think you need something to think of me.

She looks at me as she sings this, the smirk never leaving her face. Oh fuck it!

Something that will keep you warm
And show we can be more than just this
So baby if you are not ready for my kiss

I sing the next line and the smirk on her face turns into a face eating grin and i can't help but copy it. Then we belt the rest of the song to each other.

Then you can wear my sweatshirt
And you can tell your friends we'll be together till the end
Girl you can wear my sweatshirt
Cuz you're the only one I hold and I don't want you to be cold
So baby wear mine
When you go to sleep at night, When you wake up in the morning
And when you walk the halls girl you know wanna flaunt it
Said this may be the start of something new
Girl I'm gonna tell you exactly what I wanna do is more than just this
So baby if you are not ready for my kiss
Then you can wear my sweatshirt
And you can tell your friends we'll be together till the end
Girl you can wear my sweatshirt
Cuz you're the only one I hold and I don't want you to be cold
So baby wear mine...
And you can wear my, my, my, my sweatshirt
And I don't want you to be cold,
Cold, co- co- co- cold
So you can wear my
So you can wear my sweatshirt
And you can tell your friends we'll be together till the end
Girl you can wear my sweatshirt
Cuz you're the only one I hold and I don't want you to be cold
So baby wear my
Sweatshirt
Cuz you're the only one I hold and I don't want you to be cold
So baby wear my

We were both laughing our heads off by the time the song had finished. Even though Jacob isn't the best, Y/N made that song 10 times better. The most embarrassing out of that though was how we both knew all the words. Not one of us cared though, we just belted those lyrics like we we're the only people on this earth. We got so many funny stares considering we had the song on full volume and we were screaming the lyrics at the top of our lungs. I know it sounds stupid but this is what i've always wanted, i loved this. We could just be ourselves and piss about without a care in the world. Nothing was awkward between us, nothing felt weird ( which they normally do with somebody you have feelings for someone), it felt...right. We just fit perfectly together, we have the same vibe and are both aligned. We're on the same wavelength and we just click. This is the girl i see a future with, this feels like everything i've always wanted and i hope she feels the same. 

***

I'm very sorry for not updating in a while, this is just a filler chapter, shit goes down either next chapter or the chapter after, idk yet. I also haven't proof read so i apologise for any mistakes. 

Thank you for reading, commenting, voting, it means a lot to me. I love you, have a good day/night/whatever <3