The Kiss Quotient

Author: Helen Hoang

Author: Helen Hoang

Synopsis: Stella Lane thinks math is the only thing that unites the universe. She comes up with algorithms to predict customer purchases — a job that has given her more money than she knows what to do with, and way less experience in the dating department than the average thirty-year-old.

It doesn't help that Stella has Asperger's and French kissing reminds her of a shark getting its teeth cleaned by pilot fish. Her conclusion: she needs lots of practice — with a professional. Which is why she hires escort Michael Phan. The Vietnamese and Swedish stunner can't afford to turn down Stella's offer, and agrees to help her check off all the boxes on her lesson plan — from foreplay to more-than-missionary position...

Before long, Stella not only learns to appreciate his kisses, but to crave all the other things he's making her feel. Soon, their no-nonsense partnership starts making a strange kind of sense. And the pattern that emerges will convince Stella that love is the best kind of logic...

Review: The Kiss quotient is a book about a girl with autism, and how she struggles to have a relationship with anyone, or expressing her emotions.

This read, was me seeing the journey of Stella and how she faces her autism, and also throw in Michael, a Vietnamese stunner.

It was a very good and fun read, I enjoyed reading about their interaction, and this was so pure, that my heart almost bursted out. It was so cute to see how much Michael cared for Stella

Rating: This book is very good, and I would really recommend you try it. I would rate it a 10/5.

Side Note: if you read this book, and start to think that Stella is Dumb, she really isn't. She suffers from Autism, that makes other's feelings invisible to her.