Chapter 26

Thank you for your lovely votes and comments on the previous chapter❤

Author's  POV:

Taylor Swift has said that "when you are missing someone you love the time seems to move slower and when are falling in love with someone time seems to be moving faster".

Sona felt the same in her case. When she was falling in love with him time flew so fast that she didn't realize that they have completed their journey which had no destination that she thought previously has now completed 6 months of their togetherness. And now, that she had realized her love for him and she is missing him so badly...the mere 10 days felt like a decade to her.

She was standing in the balcony of her room staring at the beautiful sky decorated by the shiny moon and twinkling stars with teary eyes. The moon which always seemed beautiful to her and the few moments of staring and adoring the beauty of the moon that had become the most favorite part of her night routine has now made her lose interest in it.

She was not enjoying  the moon in absence of him because she was missing him...she was missing his heartbeat...the heartbeat she loved to feel whenever she would be near him with her hands on his muscular chest...the rhythm of his heartbeat turned out to be her most favorite music that gives her immense peace to her heart and soul... she was missing his hypnotic deep orbs that always captivates and communicates with many unsaid words...she was missing his strong arms which she used to hold lovingly....his long fingers in which she used to lace her soft fingers...his muscular shoulder which was the perfect pillow for her to lay her head on and adore the beautiful sky view.

Every morning she woke up seeing the empty and cold couch and felt the pain of Arjun not being around her. She was missing her beautiful start of the morning where she used to wake up seeing the adorable sight of the cute sleeping baby with messy hairs on his forehead and the cute pouty pink lips.

She had her two bodyguards Aarav and Rohan to look after her. She wondered how and why Aarav was staying at Arjun's place. Because he had never stayed at Arjun's place.

Every morning was the boring one because there was no one for whom she would make the morning tea. She started spending extra hours in the hospital as there was no reason for her to come back early to home. But Sushanth most of the time stopped her from working too much saying that he doesn't want her to fall sick and to treat others the Dr himself should be healthy.

She was successful to keep herself busy at work but was failed badly to control her mind and heart that had only thoughts of Arjun 24 by 7.

During the 10 days, millions of times her fingers tried dialing his number on the phone screen but she couldn't gather her courage to make it possible to call him. Every time she thought of calling him and listening his voice for once...listening her name through his husk voice..his words echoed loud in her mind "don't disturb me while I am working" and shattered her.

She kept waiting for her special one to call or at least text a message..but every time her phone vibrated it was everyone else except the special one. She was never so desperate about anything in her life...but this man had made her too desperate and hungry to listen his voice and to catch a sight of him at least for once.

Though she realized that she loves him but the separation from him made her realize how much she loves him. She loves him with every ounce of her heart and soul. She loves him to the core that this man can take her breath away with his silence and separation.

************************************

On the other hand, Arjun was standing in the balcony of the hotel room staring at the not so beautiful moon (according to him) with tears that survived deep in his heart and denied making their way through his painful eyes...because his moon was away from him.

When someone you love is away from you...there's a feeling of missing a part of yourself. Arjun felt the same.

He was missing the pretty face that makes him smile.... He was missing those beautiful eyes that showers tones of love and care on him...he was missing those soft fingers that caress his hairs to make him fall asleep...he was missing her head massage..he was missing the hold of her tiny curvy waist that was so perfect for his hands to hold...he was missing her sweet talks that made him laugh out loud.

He was missing the beautiful start of his morning where his wife would make his favorite morning tea. The hotel staff was fed up with his tantrums for the single cup of tea. He would ask them to make a perfect tea just like his wife makes. He would reject the tea saying that it's not sweet...sometimes it's very sweet... it's not strong....sometimes it's very strong...it has less milk in it...and sometime it has more milk in it.

He asked Aarav to stay with her at his place as there has to be someone to look at her and she might get bored alone in the house for which Aarav accepted. He ordered Aarav and Rohan to take care of her in all aspects in his absence. He ordered them to make sure she is not having any issues. He insisted Sushanth her colleague to take care of her at the hospital and not to allow her to pull off any stunts to spend extra hours at work and inform him whether she is doing good. He would call Aarav and Sushanth daily to know about her and also asked them not to reveal to her that he used to call them daily to know about her.

He used to get information about her from others but never called her. He was facing a hard time resisting himself. Words can't describe his pain of distance from her.

When he needed a hug..her arms were always wide open to pull him into her warm embrace...when he needed a friend...she was right there for him to talk to him...suggest him...when he was stressed...she was always there to encourage him...when he was lacking from a peaceful sleep..she was there for him to make him sleep like a baby patting his head and caressing his hairs..just like a mother does to her child.

He was missing his one and only piece of heaven on earth. Yes, She is the only piece of heaven on earth for him.

Nothing comes easy in love. When you miss the person who loves the most...distance tears you apart...your heart and soul becomes weak...your love becomes stronger and you long  for the separation to end soon❤

Arjun and Sona are missing each other 🙁🙁

Did you guys missed them??🤔🤔

Hope you enjoyed the chapter❤❤