Tu Bewafa✓

♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Tera ik dedar ka liya pura jahan Qurban kar dun

Magar aye dushman-e-jaan teri ik ada na tu hamsa jina ki wajah chen li.....

"Ya ladki kisi ki tabahi bana gi"the old lady said looking at the fading figure of the girl who was skimming through the path so much innocent right......

(This girl will become the reason of someone's destruction)

She was not.....the innocent looking face and the beauty.....was a sight to hold.....but the most beautiful faces gives the most ugliest pain...

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Wo thi bala ki khoobsurat aur masoom bhi thi.....

Janab!Usna apni masoomiyat main hazaron katal kiya tha...

"Dewana Hogya hun tumhara "he said standing close to her while she tilted her head in confusion.

(I am becoming crazy for you)

"Kya matlab "she asked not knowing what to expect.

(What do you mean)

"Matlab muhabat ho gai hai tumsa"he replied looking deeply in her eyes while she laughed nervously.

(Means I am falling in love with you)

"Muhabat.....aisa thoda hi na hoti hai muhabat "she whispered taking a step back making his heart ache.

(Love....love doesn't happens like this)

♡♡♡♡♡

Three broken souls one misunderstanding and their destruction....everything happened in a blink that no one was able to do anything.........

Look forward to know that what was the mistake that made their beautiful lives a choas........

♡♡♡♡♡

New story 🥳🥳

A love triangle for the first time in this book....

Look forward to know what happened that made them broken.....

Allah Hafiz

Love pearlyouna 💜