eighteen.

JORDYN HASN'T SEEN Caius in three days

JORDYN HASN'T SEEN Caius in three days. She leaves for Forks early tomorrow.

She is currently packing a suitcase, aggressively throwing different items of clothing into it.

Demetri told her someone was creating a newborn army and the kings were very busy trying to figure out ways to stop it, that's why Caius hasn't been around.

While Jordyn fully understands, she's still saddened by his absence.

Her phone rings, making her throw the shirt she was holding into the suitcase, not even bothering to fold it, she reaches over and grabs her phone, Alice's name is displayed on the little screen.

"Alice, hi." Jordyn greets while sitting down on her bed.

"Jordyn." Alice's normally chipper voice is stern.

"Am I in trouble or something?" Jordyn asks.

"You better organize those clothes. You will not be welcome if they look like that when you get here." Alice scolds.

Jordyn looks at her suitcase, "How did you- oh, yeah." She remembers what Demetri had said about Alice's gift in a brief conversation.

"Oh and Caius will be to your room in ten minutes." Alice informs before hanging up.

Jordyn closes her phone and stands up, taking all of her clothes out to properly fit them into the suitcase.

Jordyn is stacking her clothes neatly in her suitcase, cursing Alice out inside her mind, when the door is opened and she's pulled into a hug by cold arms. She knows immediately that it's Caius by the smell of acrylic paint and his fancy cologne.

"I'm sorry." He mumbles into her hair.

Jordyn wraps her arms around his torso, "It's fine." She whispers into his chest.

"I tried getting away from Aro and Marcus but they wouldn't let me leave." Jordyn can practically hear his eye roll.

"It's okay." Jordyn assures.

"What time do you leave?" He pulls away from the hug but still keeps his hands on her waist.

"Like five in the morning." She sighs, Jordyn is not a morning person, so waking up before the sun has even risen, is a challenge for her.

"Oh please, you couldn't get up that early if your life depended on it." Caius says.

Jordyn frowns at him and removes his hands from her waist, going back to her suitcase.