35.

𝙷𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚖'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I grabbed her from the waist and pulled her to the side behind my car. I told DayDay to stay with Jeniya while I sort her out because she doing too much talking on the net and I hate that shit.

"What the fuck you doing" I asked all up in her face.

"Move nigga, I've got a bitch to beat" She said trying to go around me.

"You ain't going nowhere fuck up" I said.

"Oh so you gon fight her for me" she said folding her arms raising her eyebrows.

"That's what I thought, so imma need you to move out of my fucking way" she said pushing me. Now that's not what she was about to do. I'm so tired of her stuck up attitude she need to stop this shit it's hella weird and embarrassing.

I grabbed her wrists and pinned them to my car window and leaned in to her neck, "you gon need to shut the fuck up before I give everybody else up in here another show to watch, now get in the mother fucking car" I said in a low tone then pecked her neck.

She rolled her eyes and went to sit in the passenger seat. "Now you wait here" I said closing the door.

I went into the crowd to get Jeniya and stopped to see the amount of people there. "Aight aight, yall are gonna move right the fuck on, ain't no show going on here."

Somebody shouted "ohhh so Tee really a pussy" before I could respond I see Tee run out the car and go swing for the bitch who was chatting shit. Well I ain't about to stop her not just yet.

Ooo my, she can fight.

She grabbed her hair and dragged her while slapping and punching her in the face and stomach, "don't you ever chat shit on my name like I even know yo weak ass pussy ass self" she said slapping her inbetween every word.

The girl stumbled up and before she could swing Tee punched her in the face. Alright that's enough, I let her take a hit but now she coming home with me. I pulled her back with her arms behind her while she was still screaming, "yeah you pussy ass bitch, try me again and you gon wish you could breath for an extra second" she said.

We finally reached the car and she got in the passenger seat. Jeniya wasn't about to see her 'pretty mommy" like this so I told DayDay to take her around while I sort Tee out.

"Talk shit like that again and imma beat yo ass" I said staring at her. "Look at me Tee" I said.

She turned her face and I could see her eyes were getting all watery. Oh hell naw I ain't one of them sentimental niggas, but I been knew Tee was a crybaby. "Why you crying dawg" I said pulling her face towards me.

She instantly buried her head in my chest while I felt my T-shirt getting damp for like two seconds then the tears stopped. I rubbed her back before I asked any questions, I'm guessing she just needed a hug.

"Fuck that shit why the fuck am I crying" she said laughing. Tee done forgot she a bad bitch.

She got up and I wipe her tears because I don't do tears. "Wassup tho for real" I asked her.

"Bitches always wanna try me and I'm tired" she said putting her face in her hands.

"Get yo head up" I said. She didn't listen. "Get yo head up" I said in a stern voice, she got up and looked me in the face.

"You got me, now chill with this bull shit" I said holding her chin and pulling her in for a kiss.

She broke out of the kiss and said, "and I also have a bed at my house that isn't on yo street, that I would like to return to" she said mugging me while laughing.

"Stop playing" I said starting the car. She started getting bored and started fiddling with my chains. "Get the fuck of me Tee, you always touching me" I said smacking my lips.

"I want it" she said.

"Want what?" I asked side eyeing her.

"Yo chain" she said poking her bottom lip out like a baby.

"Move the fuck on, you ain't getting it" I said.

"Cool" she said turning to face her window and stare at whatever the fuck was going on outside. ooo wait I was even staring up in her window because neighbours were fighting. We nosey in this shit.

"Tee?"

"Mhm" she said still facing her window.

I stopped the car and reach to the back of my neck and took off my chain. "Come here with you baby self" I said.

She started smiling like that wasn't my favourite chain. I put it on her neck and slapped her back so she could get the fuck out my car.

"You ain't even gonna say bye" she asked.

DayDay would like to FaceTime you....

"Hakeem you needed here right the fuck now, they took Jeniya" he said.

"What you mean they took Jeniya, I gave her to you to bring back to the crib and you lost her" I shouted scratching my head nearly ruining my waves.

"Where you at, send yo location" I said.

I ended the call. Jaliyah gonna kill me.

"I'm coming" said Tee from outside.

"No the fuck you not, I thought You wanted to go home" I said staring at her.

"Yes the fuck I am so let me in, and plus it means extra time with me" she said folding her arms and smiling.

"And we need to find my baby Jeniya asap"

I unlocked the door and let her in.