Chapter 20

Daniel POV
I wake up to my phone going off. I pick it up and I see it's my mom. "Hey mom" I say. "Hey sweetie I have a question could you bring Niomi over for lunch at the house I would love to talk to her again" she says. "Umm mom I don't think that's a good idea" I say nervously. "Why not the whole family loves her so you can't say no. She is coming with you okay Daniel see you soon I love you. "But mom-" I try to say but she already hung up. "Ay dios mio" I say to myself rubbing my face. I look at Niomi in bed sleeping she is so beautiful. Ugh I hate that I have to wake her up. "Niomi" I say while gently shaking her. "Hmmm" she groans. I laugh a little because she's holding her little teddy bear. I tell Niomi about the the lunch date and she surprisingly says yes.

*1 hour later*

We are at lunch and everything was going good until my mom asks me what happened to my hand. "Yeah Dani what happened to your hand?" Niomi buds in.  "I already told you what happened Niomi" I say trying to end the conversation. "No you did not well not the truth at least. I know why you broke that glass you were jealous of me and Geo. Daniel you can't keep fu-" She stops herself because Sky was at the table. "I thought I said we would just be friends Daniel. Plus you use me and you keep messing with other girls. Then when I'm with my boyfriend you care about me" she continues. "Who said I ever cared about those other girls? Every time I'm with them I'm thinking about you. Plus I never even sleep with them anymore because I respect you okay Niomi damn" I say frustrated. "Plus Geometry doesn't deserve you. Hell neither do I. You deserve the whole world and he can't give it to you I know that for sure" I add. "Well that's not your place to comment on what you think of my relationship" She says. "I'm sorry guys but I have to go" She says to everyone. We get in the car and we don't talk the whole ride home. I saw Niomi crying a little I feel so bad. "Fuck why do I always mess things up I need to get my shit together" I say to myself as I continue to drive.

*Meanwhile back at the house*

Lency POV
We're all just chilling in the house as usual but I'm trying to get out and do something today. "Guysss we should go somewhere today" I say. "Like where the mall?" Kev asks. "Boy hell no we always at that damn mall" Alexiss says. "Well she ain't say anywhere specific I was just asking" Kev says. "Well stop asking stupid questions dumb ass" Alexiss says in a mocking voice. "Bestie hush stop being mean" I say laughing. "Anywaysss I was thinking we go to the amusement park" I say. "Omg yes I LOVE amusement parks. Idc what the boys say we're going" Alexiss says. "Well we gotta wait for Niomi and Daniel to get back from wherever tf they at" Alexiss adds. "You know what they doing" I smirk at Alexiss. She busts out laughing. "Y'all better go get ready right now y'all be taking forever" Kev says. Me and Alexiss both give him the death stare before going upstairs.

Alexiss POV
"That's the quietest I've ever seen Devin since we've met him. What you do to him?" Lency asks. "I love how you just assume it's because of me" I say rolling my eyes. "Girl bye now tell me what happened" she says. I roll my eyes once again. "We had another argument if that's what you wanna call it but it's whatever I don't really care. Imma get extra cute just in case we run into any cuties" I say winking at her.

My fit