𝟏𝟏. 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲

during the weekend, my friends wouldn't stop asking me about the date. especially - well you guessed it: hannah and xolo.

on saturday morning, i woke up to both hannah and xolo in my trailer literally waiting for me to wake up just to ask about our date.

"what are you guys doing here?," i ask in a sleepy voice.

i look at my phone to check the time. it's 11:00am.

"well you slept in late and we wanted to make sure you were alive," xolo sarcastically tells me.

i slept in later than usual because i was so tired from the date. all that running away from the dumpling officer tired me out.

"no really what are you guys doing here?," i ask again lightly laughing.

"well, we wanted to ask about the date," hannah says thrilled to hear what i'm about to say.

"you guys already know," i told them.

"well yeah but give us more details," xolo replies.

"like what?," i ask.

"well all the details: kisses, hugs, awkwardness, and sexual *cough* activity *cough*."

i laugh at xolo's comment.

"no there was none of that," i giggle, "but there was a kiss."

"ouuuuu" they both say in a synchronized way.

i laugh at their reactions.

"and you guys know everything else that happened," i add.

tanner, gianni, and joe come in and join in on the conversation.

not too long after that, jacob comes.

as soon as he walked in the door, everyone started to hype him up.

"THAT'S MY MAN JACOB RIGHT THERE," xolo screams and hits jacob's back.

he blushed and turns to me. he walks towards me and kisses my forehead.

"good morning y/n," he says.

"good morning," i tell him with a smile.

we continue to talk and then started to head to our filming locations.

during the day, we learn that this is actually our last week of filming in atlanta and that next week, we're shooting the last scenes in california.

that's both sad and happy for me. it's sad because i wouldn't be in the beautiful state of georgia anymore. but it's happy because i get to see my friends and family again and i learned that all of the cast members live in california too so we can all hang out still.

also, my family can finally meet jacob in person. on sunday, we facetimed our families to introduce ourselves to each other. hannah and xolo were also in the room at the time so i can show them my new friends.

my sisters were extremely annoying and hyper. my mom was very happy and excited to see him and my dad looked shocked, speechless, and flabbergasted by the news. everything was sort of awkward. but all in all, everyone was happy and i could tell that jacob was nervous to talk to them because he would shake and stutter.

meeting jacob's family on the other hand was really fun. i could see that his mom and dad were happy for jacob's happiness to return after his breakup. his brother and sister, blake and mackenna, were very funny and friendly and this facetime was much less awkward then my family's call.

today's monday. it's been really manic if you ask me.

there's so much talk about me and jacob.

today, we shot a scene where jacob was supposed to be beating up bo - who plays brucks - but he really was just punching a floor behind the scenes.

there's a part in the scene where jacob has to take off the top part of his gi before the fight and aedin wouldn't stop teasing me it.

we kept messing up during filming that one scene because aedin kept making eye contact with me and winking to make me laugh me and i kept laughing.

since we all knew it was the last week of atlanta until next year, we wanted to make the most out of it while we're here.

annalisa sent out a group text to everyone in the cast scheduling a big party in my trailer. this was also a goodbye party to nichole because we found out that the writers are writing out aisha. i'm really going to miss her.

everyone automatically replied that they were going.

me and hannah had to hit up target to buy snacks and food for the party. we also got decorations to spell out "goodbye atlanta."

the party was to start at 8:00pm. hannah, mary, annalisa, and i are already here because we planned it and helped set up.

it's around 7:45 when people started to get here. xolo and jacob came first. xolo brought his ipod to play his playlist for music. later into the night, more people started to come.

tanner came next with joe, then came nichole, gianni, bo, khalil, and aedin. we also invited the producers, writers, and directors who all came last.

mary bought these flashing lights for the party too which surprisingly hyped up everyone even more.

i could tell that everyone was having a fun time. seeing everyone happy, singing, dancing, and jumping got me happy.

the only bad thing about the party was that joe and tanner got drunk & sick, and started to act like maniacs so they had to leave thirty minutes before the party ended.

all in all, everyone was happy and having fun. i would obviously miss atlanta but i'm so excited to go back to california.

today has been such a manic monday.

-kind of boring chapter but i hope u liked it, more exciting chapters to come -