27

Krua entered the living room, holding a pink notebook and her phone. She walked to the coffee table and placed the notebook down on it.

Krua's mom entered the living room while holding her handbag and keys and said, "Krua," Krua looked at her.

She continued, "I'm off to work, remember to order pizza or something if you guys don't plan on going out, and keep all the doors locked."

Krua replied, "yep, I will. Bye mom." Her mom responded, "bye, you two have fun!" She started walking to the door that led to the garage.

"Thanks, we will!" Krua said to her mom who closed the door and locked it after stepping in the garage. She then got into her car and drove off.

*PING*

Krua was still standing up at the coffee table, scrollng through social media on her phone when she heard a message come in. As expected, it was Jimin.

Jimin ❤
I'm excited and ready for
our date! Can't wait to get
a confession all over again
;)

Me
ahh 🙈
Me
You better hurry before the
entire notebook goes into the
trash 😌

After Krua sent that text, a few moments later she heard Jimin's voice from across the street yell, "Krua I'm coming!"

She had a confused and about to laugh expression after she heard Jimin yell. She instantly ran to the window that was in the living room and also next to the front door and immediately pulled the curtains aside.

When she did that, Jimin was seen running across the street dramatically with a smile on his face. Krua couldn't help but laugh.

Trying to catch her breath, she went over to the front door and opened it, and there was Jimin standing with a smile already on his face. Seeing Krua laughing, he started laughing along.

She moved aside and he walked in. After their laughter calmed down, she closed the front door as she said while still smiling, "you were running like your life depends on my confession letters."

The two lightly laughed together then Jimin said as Krua locked the door, "I can't let you do anything to those letters. Although I didn't read them yet, they're still special to me."

Krua chuckled then said, "well I'm glad I kept them." Jimin sat on the couch, followed by Krua. He said, "ooh, they're already on the coffee table waiting for me, don't mind if I do."

He ran his fingers through his hair then picked up Krua's notebook. He opened it and picked up a letter and instantly began to read it in his mind while Krua sat next to him.

He chuckled in the middle of reading it and said, "cute." Krua already felt the butterflies in her stomach.

Although it was kind of embarrassing to her, she thought it'd be a funny thing for them to read together as a date, so she asked him yesterday when they were facetiming each other. But Jimin found the letters adorable instead.

They had now just finished the last confession letter and Jimin said, "aw, that was the last one, they were the cutest!" Krua smiled. Jimin's non-stop complimenting was cute and a great feeling.

He smiled at her and asked, "you're hiding more from me aren't you?" Krua asked while still smiling, "no, what makes you think that?"

Jimin sighed in fake disappointment and said, "Krua Best, lying gets you no where but detention." Krua joked along, still smiling, "but I'm not lying Jimin."

"Again with the disrespect," Jimin began. "I'm going to be your P.E. Teacher again on Monday, so it's Mr. Park to you young lady."

"Wait, what?" Krua said with a confused and ready to smile expression. Jimin smiled and touched her nose then responded, "surprise cute stuff. When you told me you transferred, I found out the school just so happens to be needing an assistant teacher. You enjoyed me being your teacher, and I enjoyed you being my student. I also needed a job, so we both got what we wanted."

Krua's heart skipped a beat and her stomach felt all tingly inside. She didn't think she would feel excited about Jimin being a teacher at the new school she attended, neither was she expecting it.

"I'm glad you got a job again." She said. Jimin smiled at her as he bowed his head in response. He continued to look into her eyes with a small smile. Krua looked down from Jimin's eyes while smiling, and she heard him chuckle at her.

~Monday~

♡ Jimin's POV ♡

Jimin had just gotten off the bus and walked in the school building, looking around while he did. He arrived at the principal's office then knocked before he opened the door and entered.

"Hello Mr. Kim." Jimin greeted with a polite smile. The principal who was sitting at his desk smiled in return and said, "hello Mr. Park Jimin, welcome to your first day on the job."

"Thank you." Jimin said, still smiling politely with his hands clasped together in front of him. Mr. Kim got up after putting away some papers in the drawer and said as he made his way to the door, "follow me to the teacher's lounge."

He then opened the door, letting Jimin go out before he did. "Oh, Taehyung!" He called out as they were walking, they then stopped in their tracks.

The guy named Taehyung turned around and smiled. As he walked closer to Mr. Kim and Jimin he said, "Namjoon, what's up." He then looked at Jimin. "Hello there." "Hello." Jimin replied.

Namjoon spoke, "Taehyung, this is Mr. Park Jimin, Mr.Park, this is Mr. Kim Taehyung, the P.E. Teacher you're going to assist."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Taehyung." Jimin said, giving Taehyung a polite smile, who also did the same in return and said, "it's a pleasure to meet you too Mr. Park."

Proceeding to leave, Namjoon put a hand on Taehyung's shoulder and looked at him while saying, "I'll be leaving now, take him up to the teacher's lounge."

Taehyung nodded with a closed mouth smile. Namjoon then looked at Jimin and said, "take care, enjoy your first day."

"I will, thank you." Jimin responded, Namjoon then left. Taehyung clapped his hands one time and said, "alright, let's get moving."

The two began walking along side each other. Taehyung asked, "how old are you Mr. Park?" Jimin answered, "18, I'll be 19 in like a month."

Taehyung said with a smile while the two were looking in front of them, "dang, fresh out of high school, huh?"

He looked at Jimin who also did the same, the two of them lightly laughing at the same time. Jimin ran his fingers through his hair as he looked in front of him again after Taehyung did, saying the same moment while still smiling, "yeah."

Taehyung said, "I'm 24, a year younger than the principal. But anyway, you seem pretty cool, I look forward to working with you." Taehyung looked at Jimin and smiled.

Jimin looked at him and smiled too. "Thanks, same here."