3: Confusion

Date: 1 day and 2 hours after appearance
Time: 10:21

Location: Near the Azur Lane Base
Objective: -

After the Sirens at the supposed location of the object had been obliberated and the signal had dissapeared both the Azur Lane and Red Axis decided to go back to their bases instead of fighting to report what they had seen. (Well actually they didnt want to get shot by whatever shot the Sirens)

The Azur Lane fleet was returning, still a bit shocked from what they had witnessed.

Enterprise: (thoughts) A single barrage... What could take out so many ships? Only "she" could take out so many ships, but not that fast...

Author: Write your guesses down here who "she" is.

Cleveland: ...ise? Enterprise?

Enterprise: Huh?

Cleveland: Were at the base.

Enterprise: Oh, ok.

Illustrious: You seem to be worried about something.

Enterprise: I just dont understand what happened earlier, thats all.

Illustrious: *nods* Understood.

They arrived at the docks and summoned their ships, while Prince of Wales approached them.

Prince of Wales: Welcome back, how did the mission went?

Illustrious: It was... interesting to say the least...

Prince of Wales: Interesting? What do you mean with interesting?

Cleveland: Its complicated.

Javelin: We got ambushed by the Sirens but then someone saved us.

Prince of Wales: Do you know who saved you?

Javelin: *shakes her head* No, we couldnt see who it was, the explosions were to big.

Prince of Wales: Hmmm... Anyway, the commander is waiting for your report in her office.

Enterprise: Understood.

They walked further into the base, walking towards the main building where the commanders office was located at. After a few minutes of walking they arrived at the door to the commanders office.

Prince of Wales: *knocks on the door*

*-KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK-*

???: Come in.

As they opened door they could see the commander sitting at her desk, with some documents on it.

Sarah Wright, Commnader of the Azur Lane Alliance:

Author: Thank you Killroy122496 for helping me.

Sarah: Ah, your back. How did the mission went? Did you find anything?