☙ 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚃𝚆𝙾

𝗦𝗬𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗞 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗬
𝗕𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗢 | 𝗠𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗶, 𝗙𝗟 📍
▃▃

"Man

"Man ... what the fuck. Its been a whole month and nobody seen Dutchess?" I looked around at everybody and they all shook their head no.

I sucked my teeth, she turned 18 literally a few days after her pre birthday celebration.

Once she dipped off the club that night, none of us have heard from her.

"I think she's living with Carmelo, they had a lil sum goin on," Ajani chimed in.

I sucked my teeth, "fuck that mean?"

"It means that she is spending time with her man, if sum wrong, I'm sure she'd let us know," Ajani replied.

I sucked my teeth, "man fuck that - sum is the fuck wrong. Where that nigga stay?" I asked nobody in particular.

"Word .. I'll roll witchu," Kenji spoke up.

Kyier sucked his teeth, "nigga she good, she be texting yall and shit ion see why yall tripping," he shook his head.

"Texting ain't enough nigga, I need to see her face.. make sure she straight."

Legacy nodded, "I agree — I been worried sick. I told her to be careful with Carmelo. He's literally 27 years old .. ion know what a girl who just turned 18 does to him."

"That nigga 27, what the fuck?" Kenji scrunched up his face.

"Lets go make sure she good, we'll keep y'all updated." I spoke to everybody.

Kenji and I got up and went outside - we got inside my truck and was about to pull off but Kyier came out.

I looked back at him and shook my head, I hate this nigga.

▃▃

After driving round the block for about 15 minutes some lul hoe was able to tell us where cuz lived.

"Put that address in, ion know where that shit at," I told Kenji and he did that as I made my way to the destination.

"All I know is she just better be in here and in good shape at that," I mumbled to myself.

After pulling up, I tucked my Glock and made my way inside the building.

We all got in the elevator and pressed floor 11 — high enough to throw a nigga off if my baby girl hurt.

We got out the elevator and I went straight to 1131 and started banging on the door.

I kept banging until somebody opened that shit.

"Man lets bounce," Kyier complained.

"Nigga you can go, I'm not leaving until I see Dutchess and make sure she straight."

I kept banging on the door and a few minutes later it slowly opened.

I kept my guard just incase I had to pop a nigga.

"Dutchess?" My eyes widened once I seen the state she was in.

Her curly fro was all over the place, her skin looked dry and unkempt, there were bags under her eyes and I noticed she was in a white dingy long tshirt — with blood around the lower region.

"Dutchess," I called out for her again but she seemed so out of it.

Looking down at her arms and legs, I noticed bruises and what looked like needle injections.

I shook my head, "naaah ... he drugging you and beating you, D come on we gotta go."

Dutchess let out a dry laugh, "I am fine boy - gon now for he wake up." She replied.

I shook my head, "I'm not leaving without you."

"Yeaaah ... come on De, you need a hospital." Kenji chimed in.

She laughed again, "I'm fine, I promise; I gotta go."

She started closing the door but I stopped it and grabbed her by her waist.

"De — we gotta go mama." I pleaded with her as I looked her deeply in her eyes.

"Please come on, you hurt."

"I can't, just go Sy I'm okay." She looked up at me with glassy eyes.

"Yo, DUTCHESS!" A deep voice called out from inside the house making De jump.

I tried grabbing her but Carmelo pulled up behind her and yanked her behind him.

"Fuck going on here?" He mugged all 3 of us.

I chuckled, "I should shoot you dead in your mouth nigga," I responded; pointing my glock directly at his face.

I was about to pull trigger but Dutchess jumped in front of him.

"NO!" She yelled, as she stared at me with pleading eyes.

"Please leave," De spoke up.

"Dutchess move," I grilled her.

"No you need to go, I'm fine!" Her voice raised a little.

Carmelo stood behind like a bitch with a smirk on his face — I wanted so badly to fuck cuz up.

Before I could say anything else, Dutchess slammed the door shut.

"Her dumbass clearly don't wanna be saved, I'm out." Kyier spoke up as he shook his head in disbelief and walked off.

"We gon get her back, relax bro."

I shook my head, "I hope before it's too late."

I sighed and walked off hoping Dutchess would come to her sense and soon.

I didn't wanna find out she was dead assum cause of Carmelo's bitch ass.

She was being driven down a dangerous path and I just hoped she would snap out of it soon.

After all, her siblings were counting on her.

Shit, so was I. I knew she was stronger than this.