Trouble with basketball & talking to Bianca

Jasmine's POV

We where half an hour through the game before when some random son of Ares walked up to us. 

"That's pretty good, but I' pretty sure I can take your interest off that game." he flirted. Jasmine rolled her eyes.

Ug, boys.

The five hunters all shot glares at him.

"I'm soooo sure." Jessica said, sarcasm dripping off her words.

"We don't need this." Evelyn grumbled.

"Go back to your sword training." Serena snapped.

"And here I thought it was actually a nice camp." I scoffed, my hands on my hips. 

I had been ticked when I learned that my father didn't have a cabin here at Camp. Just because he was King of the Underworld.

Now that was an insult to the House of Hades.

The Ares camper glared at them and pulled out his sword. "I am pretty sure you just said no to me."

Phoebe grinned. "It wasn't hard to tell. I'm just pretty sure your head is full of rocks that it took you what, 3 minutes, to find out."

He growled and swung his sword at Phoebe, but the ginger hunter blocked the blow with the basketball she was holding.

Phoebe swung a punch and slugged him in the nose. "Go Phoebe!" I cheered.

The boy swung a kick and the two began to trade blows. But since Phoebe had centuries of experience, she had the upper hand.

Thalia appeared over the crest. "Stop it! You there!" she pointed to the Ares camp "Leave the hunters alone. We have Capture the Flag tomorrow, so you guys can fight them."

Since Thalia had a ticked off expression and was the daughter of Zeus, the Ares camper proceed to back off.

None of the group felt like basketball anymore, and it didn't help since the ball was full of sword slashes.

Third Person POV

Jasmine let out a sigh and began to explore Camp Half-Blood. Some campers pointed at her saying 'Daughter of Hades'.

Okay, who snitched on her parentage?!

Bianca caught up to her when she passed the Artemis Cabin. "Bored?" the daughter of the underworld asked.

Bianca quickly shook her head. "No, of course not. Its just a bit hard to wrap my head around this-that the gods are alive."

Jasmine nodded. "I bet. I lived around magic my whole life before I joined the Hunt. Then my dad, Hades, claimed my sometime after I joined. Accepting the gods was easy for me."

Bianca asked "What was your mom like?"

Jasmine tightened her hands into fists. "She wasn't the best. Imagine having parents that would ignore one sibling for the other until he became a lazy idiot. Imagine your dad's childhood rival being a parental figure to you. Then imagine those same parents disowning you and tossing you out of the house, and you're sent to live with your aunt, uncle, and cousin and that's actually the best day of your life. Imagine coming back after a year of hell-sorry school-to find the house on fire and all of them near death."

Bianca winced "That sounds horrible."

Jasmine nodded. "I know, but I have the Hunt now. And Persephone likes me, and my Dad gave me my bow. And I'm able to see the Dursley's with my necromancy. All of us in the Hunt have some sob story, and that's what brings together as a family."

Bianca smiled. "Yeah, I joined to get away from Nico for a while. I love him, but he's a handful and I was the only one taking care of him."

"So you got the opportunity to be yourself, and you jumped at it?"

"Yeah, but I wish I knew who my parents where. But Adrianna, she seems... familiar."

"Familiar how?" Jasmine asked.

"I think by family..."

"Adrianna is your aunt, Bianca. Your mother was her sister." Jasmine said bluntly.

Bianca's jaw dropped. "WHAT!?"

"Yeah." Jasmine sighed.

"What do I do now?" Bianca stammered.

"Easy. You grab Nico, you find Adrianna, and you all have a big family reunion." Jasmine said.

"I will!" Bianca declared, and turned around.

"Bianca, don't worry. Some of the Hunt are unclaimed but they don't care. You'll find you eventually." Jasmine added.

Bianca smiled. "I know."

So that's today's chapter, I hope you have enjoyed it!