Chapter 87: Screw the statistics

Surprise bitch.

I updated quickly and I'm giving yall the sex chapter that you guys having been BLOWING UP my phone asking for.

Whores.

Enjoy it though.

————————————————————————

"Don't fucking look at me like that!" I warn everyone as I enter the house dripping wet.

This motherfucker really made me walk home in the rain.
I hate this family.

"I love the hairstyle sis." Adriano calls from the comfort of the warm living room.

I yank out one of the display swords and throw it violently out in his direction though he swiftly dodges it causing the glass showcase to shatter behind him.

Oh fuck, now dad is going to murder me.

"Sleep with one eye open bitch." I warn him strutting up to my room to take a shower.

I notice Dominico isn't here, he's been busy recently so much so that I don't really see him in the evenings.
It's annoying but considering his job, I can't really blame him.

I throw my soaking wet clothes off my body and laver myself in the warm heat of the shower as well as cleaning my body of the stress and dirt that I had happen built up during the day.

My hair was the most dreadful process of all, it had literal ceramic particles from the rage room as well as being suffocated having just been scraped up in an untidy bun for the past few days.
Washing it caused several mental breakdowns.

Perhaps that's why I'm unstable.

Jumping out the shower, I throw my robe over my petite body yet leave my hair out to air dry in the humid spring air while I scroll through my dry, deserted phone looking for entertainment.

I soon remember why I don't use Twitter when my dumb self clicks on the trending hashtags.

My PURE INNOCENT EYES.

I heard Dominico's heavy footsteps approach the door before he made an appearance so when he did, it wasn't a shock.

He walks over to me before placing a kiss on my forehead and falling back onto the bed complaining about his day.

"And Diego is also a prick, I swear someone needs to put him on a leash." He rambles on.

I have been saying that since the day I met him but nobody wanted to listen to me then so they can deal with the consequences.

After his well needed rant, he catches sight of my new profound form of expression.
He grabs my arm or rather my wrist and analyses the lightning bolt.

"Adriano has been talking about getting this forever." He informs me.

I guess that hit something in me, it makes sense why he was so quick to make a decision on what tattoo we should get.
The bitch still made me walk in the rain, that won't be forgotten.

His fingertips drag themselves to mine as he notices my other tattoo, the more heartwarming one.

"What does in mean?" He asks but by the look in my eye I think he knew my intentions.