069

┌───── -ˋˏ ∵✉︎∴ ˎˊ- ─────┐
MESSAGES
└───── -ˋˏ ∵✉︎∴ ˎˊ- ─────┘

                ╭─────────────────
                ╰──➤ HOORAY 4 BOOBIES

MOON NARI:
mark and hyuck scare me

SUN RIKO:
relatable

KANG AERA:
me too

NAKAMOTO YUTA:
i get that

JUNG JAEHYUN:
understandable

LEE TAEYONG:
same

KIM JUNGWOO:
yeah

JOHNNY SUH:
right behind you on that one

TEN:
i agree

SUN RIYU:
markhyuck [ derogatory ]

WONG LUCAS:
mood

KIM DOYOUNG:
i hate them

DONG SICHENG:
why????

MOON NARI:
its complicated

┌──────────────┐
EXIT CHAT
└──────────────┘

"meow for me."

"ahahahha mark youre so silly."

"do it, kitten."

"meow."

"good boy anyways i gotta go. i'll call you tomorrow."

"aight bye i love you."

"yeah i love you too."

nari looked up from her phone with her eyebrows lowered and her upper lip raised. "are you done?" the boy nodded, throwing me his phone on her bed as he crawled closer to her. he looked at her with a small pout forming on his lips and soon enough, he was dramatically fake crying.

"why does everyone always have to leave me i mean look at deiji look at renjun look at my fucking dad and now mark this is so frustrating!1!2"

"marks gonna be back soon hyuck. by the way, lucas wants to hang out, is that ok?"

"no."

"why not?"

"cause i wanna hang out with you alone. also i wanna get drunk."

and so the two made their way to naris bar to drink. it had stopped snowing that day but the temperature was cold enough for the snow not to melt. the sky was already dark even though it really wasnt that late and you could for once see the stars clearly.

donghyuck and nari walked into the bar and sat down at one of the tables after the older had greeted the bartender and ordered drinks for the younger. "youre not gonna drink?"