chapter 43 ~ suitcase

• mature language

Georges pov=

Im so glad I didnt put my suitcase back up in the attic.

As I fly about the room, shoving things into bags, making sure ive gotten the things I want to bring, Wilbur asks me questions.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes" I breathe, pushing past him to jog down the stairs.

Thats true, I am sure.

I could tell by the way he spoke that he was telling the truth.

He still cares, and so do I.

"100% sure?" he repeats, "you're doing this?"

"Yes, im doing this" I tell him, barging into the living room with Wilbur close behind me.

"What about flights?" he questions, pulling out his phone.

"Whats going on?" Tommy asks from the couch.

Id forgotten all about the two of them, but im leaving Wilbur to explain. I pick my phone up from the coffee table, shoving it in my hoodie pocket as I begin to dig for my phone charger.

"The flights?" Wilbur repeats, awaiting my response.

"I dont care how much, ill pay whatever extra just book it" I answer, dragging my charger lead out from behind a cushion.

"What do you mean?" Tommy whines, staring at Wilbur.

"Ill pay for my own" Wilbur assures me.

"What?"

I stop digging around the living room to look at him.

Confusion flashes upon his face as he stares back at me.

"Im coming with you" he says slowly, like that was obvious.

"Where?" Tubbo asks, chiming in with Tommys ongoing complaints.

"No, you dont have to do that" I acknowledge, shaking my head

"I know, but I want to" he nods at me.

"Where are y-" Tommy starts again, but doesnt get far before Wilbur interrupts him.

"America, back to America" he tells them.

"I want to come" Tommy says immediately, standing up.

"Me too, im coming too" Tubbo grins, backing up Tommy.

I ditch the living room, now jogging back upstairs with all 3 of them behind me.

Wilburs on the phone, booking our flights. Tommy and Tubbo are both still begging to be allowed tag along.

"Let us come" Tommy pesters, "we wont bother you, we'll even pay for our own just let us-"

"I dont care who comes, just go get ready" I snap.

Tommy and Tubbos whoops of laughter and shouting fills the upstairs half of the house as they run to pack their things.

Wilbur follows me back to my room, now getting his own things together.

"Are you really letting them come?" he asks me, his hands pulling things from the wardrobe.

"Mhm, why not" I reply, zipping up my carry on, "did you get flights?"

I can see him nodding from the corner of my eye, not using his voice to reply.

"Was the price that bad?"