Dr. Camden

Hands slip the blindfold off me, and another pair work on the knot binding my wrists. I'm dripping with sweat and juices; my legs shake as I try to get off the chair.

"Easy," Arlo says softly, scooping me up into his arms. His body is just as hot as mine.

"Start a bath," Ollie says. "I'll clean up here."

"No," I interject. "Lila is expecting me home at a decent time."

Ollie zips up his pants and gives me a look.

"What?" I ask, not liking the accusation in his eyes. I scramble out of Arlo's arms. I realize I probably don't look that intimidating standing before him with my leggings in tatters and my shirt bunched over my head, but I refuse to break eye contact.

His gaze wanders down my body. He's biting the inside of his cheek. "Nothing."

"You're going with that?"

He lets out a rough gasp of air. "You don't have to go back to her. You could stay the night."

I look to Arlo.

"It'd be nice if you stayed," he says in a gentler tone.

I pull my shirt gruffly over my head. "I want to, but I can't."

"Can't or won't?" Ollie challenges.

"I can't stay the night because I won't make Lila worry."

Ollie doesn't like my answer. He rolls his eyes before picking up the rope and looping it together.

"I'll see if there's something of ours you can wear," Arlo says, kissing me on the head before leaving the room.

I cross my arms and watch Ollie pick up the pieces of his session. When he gets to the ball gag, he looks to me. "I could always make you stay."

I laugh, even if a sliver of fear runs through me. "I'd like to see you try."

He rolls the ball around in his palm. "Why didn't you want me to gag you?"

I shrug, moving my attention to one of the bookcases. It's filled with encyclopedias.

"What I wouldn't give to stuff that pretty mouth of yours, Wren. Stop your teasing."

My face burns and I don't dare turn to look at him. "I just wasn't expecting it. You caught me off guard."

There's movement behind me. When Ollie speaks again, he's right behind me. "But you let me tie you up. And blind you."

I shiver. "Arlo was there. I knew nothing would happen to me."

Fingers probe my back, move up my spine. "If we were alone? Would you let me tie you to the bed and gag you so you couldn't scream?"

I spin to face him. His eyes are dark and wet and open. I can't tell if he's messing with me. Is this some sort of test? "Never," I say sincerely.

He tilts his head. "But you'd let Arlo." It's not a question.

"If he wanted to, but I don't think he would." I'm whispering.

Ollie knows it's true, but by the look on his face I can tell he's not going to admit it.

The door lets out a little squeak as Arlo enters the room. Ollie throws an arm around my shoulders, the intensity vanishing like smoke. "Little Wren's agreed to lunch with us and the old man."

I blink at him. "What—"

Arlo comes forward with a pair of sweatpants in his hands. "Oh, really?"