Eli Moskowitz fluff Alphabet

This was requested from tumblr!

A= Attractive: What does Eli find attractive about you?

Eli loves your personality and how you don't judge him for his insecurities, he also admires your beauty and how much you care for him.

B= Baby: What nicknames does he use for you?

Eli loves calling you baby, or babe usually he'll call you babe if he's in a hurry to get away from Kyler or one of his minions. But he also loves to call you baby when he's clingy or wants to cuddle with you.

C= Cuddles: What cuddle position does he like most?

He loves being the little spoon, he loves for you to hold him when he's down or when he's feeling insecure. But he also loves being cradled or to cradle you if you're feeling down.

D= Day: What do you both do during the day?

If you're not at school which most of the time you both are until summer then, eating fast food and watching Harry Potter or doctor who films while cuddling.

E= Equal: Are you both fair in the relationship?

Yes, Eli always makes sure you come before him most of the time and he always makes sure before you guys do something if it's alright; as do you.

F= Fighting: Do you guys fight?

Rarely, you both understand how to talk it out and understand each others body language as in if one or the other needs space. Though the fights aren't huge they can still take a toll on Eli.

G= Gratitude: How great full is Eli?

Eli is 100% grateful for everything in his life, like his family, you of course, Demetri and Miguel. Though he wishes he could be more he never takes anything for granted.

H= Honest: Does Eli keep secrets from you?

No. 100% does not keep secrets from you, and if he did he would feel guilty and immediately spill the secret out.

I= Intimacy: How intimate is Eli?

Eli is very intimate behind closed doors, he doesn't like putting either of you out there especially at school mostly because he's shy and Kyler.

J= Jealousy: How jealous can Eli get?

Eli can get jealous pretty easily but only because he's mostly insecure that you're going to realize you're better than him and leave him.

K= Kissing: Is Eli a good kisser? What are they like?

Eli is a very good kisser, but he's mostly shy with kissing in the beginning because he's to focused on if you think it's bad because of his lip, and Eli's kisses are amazing, soft, slow, and passionate.

L= Love: How in love is Eli?

Eli is so in love with you, he loves everything about you and honestly wouldn't try to hide his love for you so far into the relationship.

M= Marriage: Does Eli want to get married?

Eli 100% wants to be married to you, and he can't wait to have a family with you but he's focusing in the now so he can spend as much time with you as he can beforehand.

N= Nice: How nice is Eli in the relationship?

Is that even a question? Eli is so sweet and so gentle with you in the relationship and he's very careful with what he does: not wanting to loose you.

O= On cloud nine: What is Eli like when in love?

Butterfly's float in his tummy, always look at you admiring you while you talk. He's so happy when he's in love.

P= PDA: How is Eli with PDA?

Eli is very shy when it comes to pda, for the simple fact that he feels it brings attention to you so he keeps it on the low

Q= Quirk: Random ability Eli has that helps the relationship?

Eli is very understanding and doesn't push things to far off the cliff so if he trusts you enough then he will be very understanding with you.

R= Romance: How romantic is Eli?

I wouldn't say he's not romantic, but just very little educated on the topic. I mean you are his first love so how does he know what to do? But he gets some tips from Miguel and becomes amazing at it.

S= Style: What's the style in the relationship?

If we're talking clothes wise then very casual and comfortable like matching sweaters or shirts something not to flashy.

T= Thrill: Does Eli like to take risks?

Not really, he's very shy about certain things so he won't let that part of him come out yet but eventually he starts to take risks.

U= Understanding: How understanding is Eli?

He is very understanding, he try's not to take things to an extent level because he doesn't want to annoy you with anything.

V= Value: How important is the relationship to Eli?

Very very important to Eli, he always try's to mold the relationship farther just by doing little things that count because to him you're his whole world.

W= Wild Card: What does he love most about you?

Eli loves your ability to make him feel better and put a smile on his face if he's crying or upset. It makes him feel warm and fuzzy inside.

X= Xoxo: How affectionate is Eli behind closed doors?

He is very affectionate, he loves to cuddle and be clingy as much as you'd let him it brings warmth to his heart.

Y= Yearning: How well does Eli cope with you being sad?

He definitely hates seeing you sad or feeling down, it makes him feel sad and want to cry with you so he does every thing in his power to make you smile again.

Z= Zeal: Is Eli willing to go to extreme lengths for the relationship?

Yes he definitely would, you're the best thing that's ever happened to him so he would protect the relationship as much as he could.