34 | midnight talks

Adrian Dmitriev POV

Adrian Dmitriev POV

It was midnight and I was waiting for Ana to arrive, at the secret spot we meet.

It was a few days after Liam's argument with me. The Spanish were sabotaged by our men, and so were the German and the French. So far they lost more men than we had in years.

Suddenly, Anastasia's blonde hair was in sight. She walked over to me and sat on my lap and pecked me on the lips. I grabbed her hips so she straddled me.

"What are you thinking about?" She whispered, brows furrowed, dark grey eyes full of concern.

"How much I want you to be my girlfriend." I looked straight into her eyes.

She smiled and rolled her eyes, "Took you fucking years to say it."

"It was four days." I rolled my eyes this time.

She rolled her eyes again and kissed me, I kissed back. She leaned on me so my bare back was on the sand. "Yes, I'll be your girlfriend."

I smiled at her, putting my arms around her, as she did the same to me.

"Does Liam know?" She asked quietly, glancing up at me.

"Yea. I told him before I asked you." I told her, as she started playing with my hair.

I loved that feeling, her soft hands in my silky brown hair. I closed my eyes.

"What's your favorite name?" She asked, out of the blue.

I was confused but answered, "Nadia."

"Why?" She asked.

"It was my sisters name." I shortly answered.

"I didn't know you had a sister." She whispered again.

"She died when she was 16, I was 13." I swallowed the lump in my throat. "She was captured by the Spanish mafia and they raped her and then let her bleed to death." I said, almost emotion less.

"Wish I could meet her." She whispered. "My favorite name is Atlas. It was my ex girlfriends name. She died on a mission. She was an assassin, red candle. She had bright red hair and these beautiful light green eyes. I was only 15 but god, she was amazing. She helped with the trauma I had. When I was abused by Lilly and John, they sold me multiple times when I was only six years old. Who want to fuck a six year old? Anyways, I remembered every single name and killed them right when I turned 10 cause I didn't want even more girls like me to get fucked. I only got to even kill them because of Ava, she taught me to grow up and show them who they're fucking with."

I looked at her, eyes closed, tears leaking out. I sat up and hugged her. Her face was in my chest and I could feel the tears. "I was six!" She yelled, even though it came out muffled.

It broke my heart seeing this like her. No one should suffer that much when they were only 6.

"It's okay. No one's gonna hurt you anymore. You're okay detka." I muttered in her ear, rubbing her back.

I was mad at all those fuckers who thought it was okay to rape people. Innocent people. I closed my eyes, laid my head on top of hers.

"I hate them so much, I acted on instinct and killed them right away even if I should've kept them alive and cut off their dicks and made them eat it." She giggled.

"I agree. But as long as they are dead, we can't. Sorry dorogaya." I looked cooed at her pouted face that just made me wanna fuck the life out of her. [darling]

"Ugh!" She fell on me with a squeal. "Let's swim!" She said pointing to the water a few feet in front of us.

When I rolled my eyes, she slowly took off her top and her shorts, leaving her in string white bikini with blue daises. I wanted to fuck her even more.

She started running into water, I quickly took of my sweats and went after her, her golden hair flowing, she looked happy

She started running into water, I quickly took of my sweats and went after her, her golden hair flowing, she looked happy. That made me happy.

I hugged from behind, kissing her shoulder and then neck. She started moaning and that was literal music to my ears.

The cold water wasn't so cold anymore and Anastasia wasn't sad. I turned her around and she kissed me. I grabbed her face and kissed even more harshly. The metal rings on my hands made their way down her body. Feeling every curve of my dorogaya.

She jumped when I indicated it and I needed her. She started grinding and I was groaning, wanting to be inside her tight wet pussy. I looked up at her and saw her looking at me, innocently. I started sucking on her breasts, the bikini making it harder for her to feel a lot but she sure felt something from the way she started moaning my name. I smirked and kissed her neck.

"Can we please go to the pool house?" She pouted, knowing I couldn't not fuck her.

AN

AN

Should I make a chapter where they just fuck?