Horror stream

TW: blood, death

Author's Note: don't worry there isn't any angst in this chapter

________

Karl opened up minecraft and told Sapnap to join him, when Sapnap joined the game Karl started setting up his stream. George was done with his stream so he was waiting for Karl to start his. Karl started his stream and viewers started to fluid in, in seconds. Karl put it on his stream starting soon screen and "4AM by Derivakat" started playing. Karl got up from his chair and went over to Sapnap's room, he talked with Sapnap about the plan of the stream and he made his way back to his pc. Karl unmuted his mic and started singing with the song "Turn Back Time by Derivakat". After the song ended he got into the discord vc with Sapnap.

"HIII" Karl screams into his mic, excited for his stream.

"Hi, Karl" Sapnap laughs.

Karl revealed that he was playing a minecraft horror map with Sapnap.

"Chat, it was hard to convince Sapnap to play a horror map, but I did this, so enjoy it" Karl giggles.

"I don't get scared easily" Sapnap scoffs.

"Mhmm yeah totally" karl pauses, "I was there for your alt stream while you played outlast" Karl laughs.

"I- NO YOU WEREN'T" Sapnap gets embarrassed.

The chat started spamming to Karl's reponse.

"what's Sapnap's alt account?"

"I SAW THAT STREAM"

"he was so scared"

"POGG"

Sapnap read the chat and laughed, Karl and Sapnap then started playing the minecraft map. They start in a forest, the sky was dark and there were very few stars, the trees were bland, and the path was all muddy and yellowish. They started to walk around and they found a house with food in it. They continued to explore and eventually found a town, the town looked abandoned, the houses had holes in the walls, they looked old and had moss growing in them. Lightning was striking every few minutes which caused Sapnap to jump. They continued along the broken path, they found a composter with a.. decapitated head in it. Sapnap ran off into the other direction, he didn't want to continue any farther.

"Nope, nope, nope, nope" Sapnap crouches in a corner.

"Oh come on Sapnap, we aren't even a quarter way there yet" Karl runs over to Sapnap's character.

"Something better not chase us or I'm leaving" Sapnap stops crouching.

They both continue along the path and come across this small pathway that leads back into the forest, there is a big hole in the ground and it get's darker as they walk farther in. Suddenly a villager with a scary face pops up in front of them. Sapnap screams and his character's head moves rapidly. Karl screamed as well and he paused his game. Chat was loving this, they all knew that both Karl and Sapnap got easily scared.

"I don't want to continuee" Sapnap whines.

"Come on, we have to, I haven't been streaming for very long" Karl convinces Sapnap to keep playing.

They get out of the dark forest and reach a small tunnel, when they got to the other side of the tunnel they found multiple dead bodies all covered in blood. Karl and Sapnap keep looking around, they see places they could hide at incase something were to.. chase them.

"NO, SOMETHING'S GOING TO CHASE US KARL" Sapnap screeches.

"They probably just put those places we could hide just to scare us" Karl knew that something would probably chase them, but he wanted Sapnap to keep playing.

They find a key, they don't know what it's for, but they take it anyway because it looks important. They venture down the path and come across a wide, tall, wooden gate, they find a key hole and they put the key in there and twist it. The gate starts to open, there's a tall dark house, all the windows are boarded up except for one window. That one window was broken and they could see light coming from up there, as they got closer they saw a villager brewing potions. They get told to keep quiet and not make any noise, they start crouching across the path up to the house, Karl finds a button by the door and he clicks it, turns out it was the doorbell. They see the villager drop down and it's not in view anymore, the villager pops back up at the window, it screeches and the screen turns black, fast music starts playing. Sapnap and Karl are screaming while running back down the path so the villager doesn't catch them, they run to the place where they saw a hiding spot, the ground beneath them begins to crumble. The ground starts to crack, and soon enough.

*CRACK*

The ground breaks beneath them, they both fall and iron bars get put on top of them so they can't escape. They get a nausea effect and the screen starts fading to black.

Sapnap and Karl continued to play, but not for long, after they got put into the strange villager's house the villager started chasing them to kill them, and Sapnap hated it, Sapnap kept screaming and getting up out of his chair to walk away from the screen. Karl also screamed and paused the game multiple times. They did end up completing it which was surprising, what wasn't surprising was that Sapnap kept leaving the game and had to get convinced to join back.

"BYE CHAT! I love you all, you all are beautiful! Smiley faces in the chat when you guy see this!" Karl waved to the webcam as he looked at the chat to watch for the smiley faces.

"Smiley faces in the chat when you see this!!" He repeats again.

Karl starts to see smiley faces popping up in the chat, and soon enough everyone was spamming smiley faces. Karl says bye one more time and ends his stream, he smiles to himself, it was a fun stream for him and Sapnap, even though they were screaming half the time. Karl goes onto twitter and tweets about how fun his stream was and that he might do more streams like these in the future. After the tweet was posted he turned off his monitor and pc. Karl got up out of his chair and made his way to his room door, he opened it and made his way over to Sapnap's room. Sapnap was still sitting in his chair, since he was invited to go on bbh's stream. Karl was too tired from his last stream so he decided to not join. Karl quietly crept into Sapnap's room, Sapnap almost immediately notices Karl, he waves to Karl and gives him a confused look. Karl steadly walks across the floor over to where Sapnap was sitting, Karl tried not to make any noise as bbh's stream would hear. Karl climbed into Sapnap's lap and hugged him, Sapnap smiled and continued playing. Karl was tired, and all the yelling Sapnap was doing wasn't too loud to Karl. The world sounded muffled, every word that was being said sounded quieter than it actually was. Karl's eyelids felt heavy and he slowly fell sound asleep. Not too long after Karl fell asleep Sapnap noticed.

"It's getting pretty late over here so I'm going to head to bed, bye bad, bye dream, bye george" Sapnap leaves the vc.

Sapnap turns off his pc and hugs Karl, he sits there for awhile. Sapnap started to get tired so he picked up Karl and carried him towards his bed, he laid Karl down on the bed. He went to the bathroom to change his clothes and brush his teeth, he changed into a white T-shirt and gray sweatpants, he brushes his teeth and heads back to his room. He enters his room quietly and slowly closes the door, he steps slowly across the floor and crawls into his bed beside Karl, he hugs Karl from behind and slowly drifs off to sleep.

_________

Words: 1370

Author's Note: I'm trying to put more detail into this fanfic about how things look, let me know if you guys like that, also pogg fast updates!! Also remember to eat something, drink some water, and get some sleep, I love you all!