Chapter 15 Avoidance

I rode home from the park completely stunned. Had that really just happened? The air felt abnormal against my cheeks, nothing felt real. "holy sh!t" I mumbled to myself as I continued riding back to school. "holy sh!t, holy sh!t, holy sh!t" I continued completely lost in my thoughts. "Hey Ali" Someone cheered as they made their way over to me. I snapped out of my thoughts and quickly got off my board and began walking towards them. "I saw you leave school earlier is everything ok" they asked, it was Eli. "Ya uh... Just stress I guess" I replied with a shrug. I looked up at the boy who was intensely yet softly staring down at me. "What you did yesterday was really brave" He stated with an extremely pure expression. I thought about it for a moment, I guess it was pretty brave considering the back lash I was receiving from it. But really sticking up for him was the bare minimum, sometimes people are unsure of how to fight for themselves and they need the approval of others. Cobra kai taught me how to defend myself, it shot my confidence through the roof and balanced myself. I had stopped all my random flings with almost every guy in the school and I started focusing more on myself, I always told myself that it was cobra kai that changed me but deep down I knew that there was a certain boy holding me down and keeping me stable, but I couldn't be with that boy, we could be a fling or a hookup here and there but never a real relationship. It hurt to know how much I wanted him but what hurt the most was that I couldn't stop myself from wanting him, and when I did try to stop myself the pain just grew. "Ya I guess" I replied to his statement. "I gotta go" I continued while riding away giving him no time to respond or react. The more I stayed near him the more I wanted him, I needed to avoid Eli Moskowitz at all costs. 

Dont worry i'm going to post another chapter today I just wanted to post this as a chapter by itself so it was mainly focused on Eli and Ali and why they couldn't be together. Trust me some sh!t is going to go down and there will be some drama but they will end up doing something with each other (;

 Trust me some sh!t is going to go down and there will be some drama but they will end up doing something with each other (;

Look at his smile in this picture omgggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!