chapter one

Miyano's pov

I died. I thought it would be scary to be dead but I don't think I am currently scared . All I can hear now is nothing but silence but I can still hear my thoughts clearly.

It feels peaceful . It feels satisfying and I don't want leave this place. Now , anything that I do regret is not being myself in my very own life and not following my interests. The thing that I regret the most is following my parents order like a obedient pet .

I hate how I didn't rebel and live my life as my own. I looked around only to be met with the sight of nothing . I can't see any objects , colors or anything . It just feels empty .

* THUMP *

* THUMP *

huh ? Why is my heart beating ?! Aren't I supposed to be dead ?? Why can I feel my heartbeat and how can I breath if I am dead.

I try to open my eyes and it was really hard and painful to do so. When I finally did I was met with the chilling sight of a man with blonde hair mercilessly killing a woman with a drees that looked familiar to that of a maid .

My vision was blurry and all I could see was the blurry figures and vibrant hair colours. My eyes gave up on me and closed slowly . They were some kind of language that I surely didn't understand at all or I just didn't hear it but the last thing I heard before going to slumber was

" Athanasia ? Huh , let's see if you can live up to your name "

A cold chilling voice said. Then before my thoughts can run wild I slept. Indeed that is stupid of me but what can you expect from a few minutes old baby.

When I opened my eyes , I just processed the last thing I heard and wondered how could I understand. That time something hit me and I realized everything he said was in english. I realized how dumb I am.

He said ' Athanasia ' huh ? Have I been reincarnated into the manhwa ' who made me a princess ? ' . Oh wow !

I feel like I lack some major reaction. So , the sentence claude said that was when Athanasia was just born and Diana was dead after childbirth. And I am baby too so am I Athanasia's twin or something ?

Maybe but as I look around , I am in a rather crampy room and very shabby in comparison to the room Athanasia in first chapter. Ahh , how much does fate me that I ended up getting reborn in my favorite manhwa in a worst condition possible.

I observed my surroundings for a whole week and came into conclusion that I am probably the younger twin because I have been born from a lady who is not even from a noble blood and on top of that if I am the second born my existence means pretty much nothing. Thus , the result being the mistreatment of me.

The maids are always scowling when they come to give me milk or change my diaper. It's embarrassing but who cares becuz I am still a baby. I don't even have will to escape and live like Athanasia had when she realized that she was reincarnated into the novel she read before taking pills and sleeping.

My mistreatment has been getting worse and worse as the day passes. My meals are getting smaller and smaller as the day passes. I wonder if Lily even knows about my existence . I am she does but she decided to be the nanny of Athanasia because she resembles Diana the most.

My room is in the farthest wing in the ruby palace . Only few people pass by this area. This area is totally deserted but at least I get to keep my freedom and will to my myself is what I thought but will I be able to not stray away from the path I want to follow .