Ocean Eyes pt 2

A.N.
Alright, so welcome to part two of Ocean Eyes! In this part of the story it's set 100 years after the battle. (Y/n) and Giyu are given a second chance to fall in love and live a better life!

I'm just going to explain somethings here!

(Y/n) is 21 (sorry if it's not your actual age, it's just for plot reasons lolol) and she works at a small cafe that is well known, but not super busy. Except for the weekends rip. She works with Ohta (19) a college student who's sparky and wants to take (y/n) on a date.

She also works with Iguro and Mitsuri (I thought this would be cute ;; )

Giyu is a the highschool PE teacher and often stops by the cafe (y/n) works at just to see her and relax.

Giyu (also 21) works along with Rengoku, Himejima, Sanemi, Tengen, and Sabito.

Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Nezuko, Shinobu, and Kanao are some of the students that (y/n) knows well.

I hope that this will spark interest for my readers as I really wanted to try and do something different. While reincarnation isn't an original plot idea, it's still something you don't often see.

I really really thought I risked my entire story by killing off the main characters in the beginning, so I'm glad I still have readers.

I got a lot of positive comments on the Epilogue which made me really excited to write future chapters.

At first I wasn't sure if I was going to just do a bunch of one shot stories on random things between (y/n) and Giyu or have an actual plot, (mostly because I'm working on a Shinso x Reader story at the same time) ((also not published yet rip)) I decided that I will give a plot.

The plot being, how the heck are Giyu and (y/n) going to get together haha. Well, kind of, but I don't want to say too much.

Anyways, if you stayed til the end and read everything, thank you. I'm looking forward to the next arc for Ocean Eyes and I hope you guys are too!

Stay hydrated!

(Also dropping demon form 2 art of (y/n) soon!) Bye!!

Word count 378 words