¹² ❘❘ ᵗᵒᵐᵇᵒʸ ༉·₊˚✧

ੈ°˖✧ ᵗᵒᵐᵇᵒʸ ▸ ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴʏ ʀᴏɢᴇʀs

⋆ ˚✧༺♥︎༻✧˚ ⋆

Applying a force on his slender fingertips, Kenma tosses the ball up into the air and the tall silverette foreigner jumps up a millisecond after it.

Lev position his long dominant arm into a backswing, before slamming the ball across the contenders' court. Unfortunately enough for him, it's such a tough luck that the starting line-up libero belongs to the other team.

"I got it!" Yaku crouch down with his legs apart and arms stretched forward, letting the ball bounce off his forearms then send it towards his team's setter, Teshiro.

The light haired first year in training got it and set it up. As the ball ricochet and swirl, Fukunaga, Kai, and Inuoka synchronously leapt up their feet and got into a spiking position with their arms prepared to a firm backswing.

In the end, it was sent to Fukunaga who ruthlessly slaps the ball sharply with so much power over the net. Reacting over the wing spiker's offense, Shibayama dared to receive it and his teeth clenches in pain because of the force he have to endure in order to save it.

Nonetheless, he still manage to send it over to Kuroo, although its angle was quiet off due to how he had clumsily received it lately. "Sorry, it's short!"

"Kyanma, get the last!" The captain exclaimes as he pass the ball, entrusting the last touch to the pudding head.

Kenma got it and perfectly toss it up as Lev is the first one to jump and react fast to immediately grab the open chance to gain them some points. He swung his hand and spike the ball.

Already foreseeing what's gonna happen next, Yaku and Kai quickly move out of the ball's course of direction, letting it whizz past them and land out of the white line painted on the floor that was serving as the border by margin.

It was out.

And that final point goes to the defenders.

You blow the whistle for solid 2 and a half seconds, indicating the game's end and flip the scoreboard. It concludes that the victory goes to Kai's team with a winning point of 25 - 22.

"Ahhh damn, I almost got it!" Lev groans in frustration, aggressively messing his flat silver hair then drop his hands on his knees, serving as a support to keep himself propped up while he catch his breath.

Kenma just huffs before Nekomata calls out for them on the sidelines to hydrate and rest for a bit. You rush over there as well to distribute the bottles and the dry towels to the sweat-drenched boys.

The two coaches told everyone that they'll be taking their leave, but not after reminding you guys that once they were done with the short break and stretches, they should clean up the gym first before heading home.

As the elders were off the place, you turn to Shibayama. Heavy pants consecutively escaping out of his ajar mouth as he wipe the water that's dripping on his chin.

Wanting to cheer him up a bit, you pointed out that he obviously hesitated when he received that ball and the position of his arms isn't as firm as it looks. Though, you give him credit for braving up and not running away from receiving such a powerful attack from Fukunaga.

A smile stretching across his lips made you feel accomplished.

'Oh, and one more thing,'

"And Lev," index finger being thrown over towards the boy unexpectedly, made him take a step back and blink in a row. "You should've seen that the front is open and unguarded. When you're playing, you should always keep your eyes peeled for any possible openings where you can hit a score."