✨BONUS✨

>───⇌• :🦋: •⇋───<

No one's pov

Taehyung - E-excuse me!! DOCTOR!!!!!

Taehyung shouted as soon as he entered the hospital building hurriedly with Y/n in his hands.

The receptionist noticed him and understood it's an emergency, so she called for some nurses and doctors.

Taehyung saw them coming towards him and said

Taehyung - D-DOCTOR.. P-PLEASE... MY WIFE-... ACCIDENT..

The doctor nodded at him

Doctor - Relax Mr. We're taking her in for treatment.

Then, a few nurses came and helped Taehyung to lay Y/n down on the bed.
They all rushed towards the corridor and Taehyung was still holding Y/n's hand while sobbing, praying and kissing her forehead.

Taehyung - B-baby everything w-will be fine hm?

He himself don't know if he's consoling Y/n or his own self, everything just felt so dull to him. He don't know anything at this point.

Soon after they reached the room and took Y/n in. And a nurse closed the door leaving Taehyung outside.
He understood, he isn't allowed to go in, he isn't allowed to stay with her.
Few more tears left his eyes as he sighed and stepped back from the closed door.
He looked up at the label-board of the room and his breath hitched

Operation theatre - it read

He stumbled back on his feet and fell on the ground while crying his heart out.
With each and every passing second, he became more nervous and started blaming himself.
He got lost in his thoughts as he started replaying the moments since the very first day she came in his life, what he gave her is just pain.

He remembered how she cared for him. He remembered how she tolerated his rude behaviour for so many months, how she never complaint, how being a soft hearted she forgave him, how he never used to value her before.
And how, today he couldn't protect her.
For him, she's the most precious thing and deserves the whole world.

-

And after some hours, which felt forever to Taehyung, the doctor came outside the OT with some nurses following him.
Taehyung immediately wiped his tears and stood up before rushing towards the doctor.

And his heart clenched when he saw the serious expression of the doctor but he took the courage and somehow spill the words out of his throat.

Taehyung - H-how is s-she doc??

The doctor sighed and took his mask off before keeping his hand on Taehyung's shoulder giving it a light squeeze which made his heartbeat more rapid.

Doctor - We're very sorry Mr.Kim, we couldn't save your wif-

.

.

.

Taehyung's pov

Taehyung - Y/NNN!!!!!!!!!