16

__

__

jeno
hey yoonmi
you left your purse in my car

mimi
oh i'm sorry

jeno
you don't have to apologize
i was just wondering if you like? need it?

mimi
oooh i might
can u tell me which purse it was
sorry i have so many

jeno
it's pink

mimi
jeno that didn't really narrow it down much

jeno
are you busy? i can bring it to you

mimi
are you sure?
i can just stop by and get it, i don't want to bother you

jeno
no really, it's fine
i wanted to see you anyway

as soon as he hit send, jeno buried his face in his pillow, regretting his words. the truth was that he'd been meaning to talk to her ever since they almost kissed two nights ago.

she'd consumed his thoughts and jeno was having a rather hard time figuring out if it was possible that yoonmi had feelings for him too or if she really was just teasing.

he thought he'd be able to confirm when they were about to kiss but he'd come to the conclusion that it might have been a spur of the moment thing.

as much as he wishes she liked him back, jeno thought the chances were pretty low.

mimi
sure!!
i'm just studying at the school library
call me when you're there and i can come out and meet you

jeno
sounds good!
i'll see you soon

jeno ran a hand through his hair, rising from his bed and shuffling out to the hallway bathroom. feeling giddy, he almost walked into the bathroom before noticing jaemin slipping on his jacket, looking like he was on his way out.

"oh, you're here." jeno said, waving at him with a grin.

jaemin turned to look at him with a smile. "yeah, i'm about to head out. want anything?"

"where are you headed?," jeno asked curiously, resting his head on the doorframe as he watched jaemin pull on his shoes.

"to see yoonmi."

"oh." jeno felt his stomach sink as he recalled the events that had taken place last week.

of course jaemin was on his way to see yoonmi. jeno wasn't sure what he expected when he was the one who encouraged jaemin to go after her.