Chapter 42

Victory

The moment I got to meet Xiao Ruo, I pulled his hand and made his seat in the car. With my heart beating so fast, hands clammy from nervousness, I asked him the question that has been troubling me in the past months.

"How is it? Can we go to the television?"

"We can!" He shouted and I hug him so tightly he even coughed in the end.

"Gege! You're so great! Amazing! You're the best gege ever!" I rained him with praises, if you want to make sure that the person you're asking for a favor returns it in success, you must praise and trust them wholeheartedly first.

It's one of the basic principles for making a child do your orders, offering them rewards and praising them. Sorry, Xiao Ruo for tricking you but hey, at least I did it for the good of all!

I'm also your savior!

His chest was uplifted making me want to burst into laughter but I stopped and clap my hands in amazement.

"Are you all ready for school?" Juan came up and brought our bags and sat beside us.

"Yes!" We chirped making Juan smile and then look at us in confusion.

"You two seem happy"

"It's because we're going to meet Pororo!" Xiao Ruo exclaimed loudly while I nod on the sidelines, further investigating the changing expression of Juan.

"What?" She blinks and asked again. "Your mother approved?" She asked in surprise, Mrs. He seems like a strict parent like one of those parents who only want their child to study seriously.

Xiao Ruo nodded, his eyes clear and no grace of lie can be seen. She happened to look at JuJu's eyes and see the triumph and happiness underlying in her supposed calm eyes.

She sighed, kids wouldn't really let go of what they want, what they want they will get it. She can only sigh and let her do whatever she wanted, she knew that even if she didn't approve of JuJu's choice it would still be retained in her head. She should just allow her for once and set some mutations for her then.

"You must listen to me okay? If we did go to the television, you must be obedient and listen to their orders okay?" The two little kids nodded their small heads in acquiesce as Juan continued. "If we didn't get to the television because we lost, you shouldn't get angry or cry. You must remember that alright?"

"We will win!" I shouted in confidence making Juan's serious expression soften.

"Well, our JuJu is naturally good" I smiled at Juan, I knew that twins really know each other. See, she knows how great I am!

"Okay now, let's get you to school first, we'll talk about it later" we yelled yes in unison before looking out at the street.

It didn't take long for us to reach the school. The moment I step on the school grounds, several teachers smiled as I greeted them while they did the same to us. We turn into a corner and proceeds to the hallways where we saw some of our classmates and greeted them.

"JuJu!" Chen Bao Lin came running in our direction, his whole body jiggled as he runs to us like a human-made Jell-O.

I handed him the baked goods Juan prepared. "Bao Lin, my mommy can't cook sweets every day so she told me I can only give it every Wednesday"

His lips wobbled and can only reply a hum before trudging on his seat in sorrow.

One must not spoil a child especially when that child you're spoiling doesn't have benefits to give you. It's a give-and-take process child, not just the giving process.

"JuJu! I miss you!" I was hit by a human-sized cannonball named Wan Wan and thankfully got used to being thrown into by a human by Xiao Ruo.

"Wan Wan! I miss you too! Oh- I have another drawing to show you!" The two of us walked together with our hands linked with each other.

Xiao Ruo on the other hand walked behind us, his eyes blinking in grievance but I pretend not to see it. As I said, Xiao Ruo must stand on his own feet and not be entirely dependent on me.

Who knows? After I finish my job and leave this life, what would happen to him then?

Anyway, it's still far away and I still have time to train him.

***
Chapter 42 is up!

Quiz, exams, and research, just want to burn them to ashes honestly.

Anyways, have a great day everyone! Stay safe and healthy!

Please do VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!