48. party

Y/N Pov.:

"Hey, Tommy." i said and gave him a quick kiss.

"Hey darling. You ready ?" i nodded. "Then come on, the boys are waiting." he said and pulled me to the car.

"Awww the happy couple back together." Tuwain said. "I knew it from the beginning."

"But still you tried to get me a boyfriend that is not Tom." i said and everyone laughed.

It was 2 weeks after the wedding and the boys and i decided to go out clubbing again. We told them 2 days after we got together and everyone was so happy for us. Also our family's were more than happy that we took the next step.

"What are you going to do with the paparazzi?" Sam asked.

"We decided that we don't act like a couple in the public." i said.

"We talked and were the same opinion about not showing our relationship in the public. We don't say anywhere that we are a couple and don't act like one. Right now we don't want the public to know." Tom said. "Just that nothing goes wrong or that one of us get hate. Just to keep our privat life, privat."

"I totally understand that." Haz said from the driver seat.

"Do we have the same privat lounge again ?" Harry asked.

"Yeah." Tom said. The rest of the drive was filled with random conversations.

"We're here. Let's make de party begin." Haz said and got out of the car, us following inside.

We showed our ID's and then they guided us to our privat lounge, like last time. We all sat down for a moment but then decided to get some drinks.

"I want a beer." Harry said.

"Me too." Sam said.

"Same here." Tuwain said.

"We are not your maids, mates." Haz laughed when he, Tom and I walked to the bar. It was already 9 pm, so the perfect time when more people would come in the pub.

"4 bear and... Y/N/N (your nick name) do you want also one ?" Haz asked and i nodded. "Make 5 beers."

I looked around and saw all these people. "What are you looking with that smile ?" Tom asked.

"You know, it's still crazy that i'm out clubbing with you guys. I mean half a year ago it was only a wish of mine to meet you and now i'm here." i said.

"Awww we made little Y/N's dream come true." Haz said and pinched my cheek.

"Oh shut up." i said and slapped his chest.

"That our Y/N." Tom said and we all laughed.

"Here are your beers." the barkeeper said. We then grabbed them and made our way back tot he other boys.

"Thanks guys." Sam said and everyone took their beer. We then talked about random party fails they had in the past, for about an hour until we decided to get on the dance floor.

We then all danced together and sang along to the songs. Not that you could hear anyone's really voice, more like their scream with other screams.

Then me, Harry and Tuwain separated us from the others and went to the bar again. "Let's get some shots." Tuwain said.

"I'm in. What about you Y/N ?" Harry asked.

"As long as i'm not getting too drunk, i'm in." i said. Then Tuwain ordered 3 shots and we waited.

"So when does you filming beginn ?" Harry asked me.

"At the end of november, so like in 2 month.They put the date a little forward." i said.

"When do you will be back ?" Tuwain asked.

"I hope i can be for christmas back fo christmas. I think that was also the reason why we start earlier." i said.

"We're gonna miss you at that time. We're lucky that Tom doesn't need to travel for the animation movie, only a 30 minutes drive to the studio." Harry said.

"When does he start again ?" Tuwain asked.

"Next week, and only for a week." i said.

"Cool and-"

"Y/N !" a voice said behind us and we all turned around. There was one of the last persons i wanted to see.

"Till." we all said at the same time, but not in a very welcoming tone.

"Can i talk to you for a second ? Alone ?" he looked at the boys.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Tuwain said.

"It's okay, i got this. Get the drinks and i will be at the lounge in a second." i said.

"You sure ?" Harry asked me and i nodded. "If you feel uncomfortable kick his balls and ran away." he whispered in my ear and i laughed before both walked away.

"So what do you want ?"

"I wanted to tell you that you're looking really good this night." he said and came closer.

"Thank you, but why couldn't you say that in front of my friends ?" i said again not in a polite way and took a step backwards.

"Because is think you don't want them to hear that i want you take home with me." he got closer and smirked when he put one of his hand near my waist.

"I don't think so. Remember last time." i said and tried to get more backwards but met the bar table. Now i was pressed between him and the bar, very uncomfortable. I started to panic a little but tried not to show him.

Not again.

"That was last time, baby girl. But i couldn't get you out of my head. You screaming my name, naked under me, touching you." he said and grabbed my waist with both hands.

"Stop it."

"I just begann the night." he smirked and slowly got closer with his face to mine.

When you feel uncomfortable kick his balls and ran away. I remember what Harry told me.

Not a second later i kicked as hard as i could in his balls so that he fell down. "Touch me ever again and i swear it will hit you harder." i said to him.

Then i didn't ran away. I walked powerful away just like nothing happened. Some people watched me but not many because everyone didn't even noticed what happened.