Ninnguang catchup! ✨🌼

ACEEPT MY ANSWER GOSH DARN IT- (read my zoom chat) my friend said leprechaun on discord since i couldn't come up with any positive words that started with "L", and because my answer was "loser" i had to think of two, >:(

Finding you

Ninnguang was walking around Liyue, doing nothing in particular, seeing the kids play made her smile until a woman with messy h/c ran to Ninnguang, the woman looked at Ninnguang with a desperate plea, "lady Ninnguang...please take care of my child and if you can't, please find someone else to take care of my baby..", before Ninnguang could reply, the woman ran off. Ninnguang stared at you, you had h/c like the woman and your eyes were opened, they were beautiful e/c eyes that held so much innocence, plus a part of you reminded her of herself that Ninnguang couldn't bear to give you up.

Naming you

Ninnguang was doing her work (as usual) and had some of her workers watching you, as she sighed and started reading documents, she heard one of her workers call out a name that was unfamiliar, "y/n where are you?", after a few minutes, the worker found you and Ninnguang decided to ask the worker, "did you name the child 'y/n'?", "oh- i guess that wasn't her/his name, it just came out of my mouth and-", "say no more, it's a perfect name for my child.", Ninnguang smiled as the worker handed you over to Ninnguang with a shy smile.

Getting you to eat

It honestly wasn't hard, you would eat anything, a piece of fish? Sure, tomato? Yea sure. You weren't picky but even people who can eat anything have there dislikes...you hated l/f/f, something about the taste didnt sit right and you would gag at the first bite or whiff of the smell. Ninnguang was feeding you porridge today, thank God for you it wasn't l/f/f.

Meeting  other people

Well, not including the worker, Ninnguang wanted to introduce you to some well known friends/co workers of hers. So it's Ganyu and Keqing, at first they were reaaaaaally hesitant, especially Ganyu but Ninnguang assured her that you'll be alright and showed her how to hold you. Keqing was also really awkward but with the help of Ninnguang, they both instantly warmed up to you.

Bath time

So, you got into the kitchen and made a huge mess, everyone was busy working so they had no time watching you, meaning you got to raid the kitchen. So when Ninnguang was gonna make some lunch, she found you on the floor covered in many things..tomato juice (which you probably smushed), some flour, and many more...Ninnguang sighed snd picked you up, bringing you to the bathroom and placing you gently in the tub after she made sure the water was warm. She gently rinsed you off first before applying soap and shampoo onto you, thankfully you were behaving, occasionally looking at your mom and around the room. Once she's rinsed off the soap and shampoo, she dried you off the best as she can and changed your diaper and onesie.

Getting you to bed

Every time it was lights out, after Ninnguang placed you in your crib and left to sleep, you somehow find away yo get out of the crib and make a lot of noises which woke up Ninnguang, "y/n..", she was tired and seeing you on the ground and seeing you making a mess was making her tired even more. So what she do? Easy, she always took you to her bed, being careful not to smush your tiny form.

Teething

So uhh, you were chewing up everything, books, table legs..other people, you know, anything to soothe your developing gums which are so painful. So Ninnguang gave you a teething ring, fortunately everything you chewed up on was just tiny bite marks but she still replaced things either way.

First word

Ninnguang was very worried cause you've been with her for a while but you wouldn't talk, babbling doesn't count cause it's not actual words. You were playing with your aunties Ganyu snd keqing since Ninnguang told them they can take a break, "lady Ninnguang said that y/n hasn't said a word yet..", Keqing started while Ganyu looked at Keqing while playing with your tiny hands, "so how about we try to help y/n?", "Yea that sounds like a good idea.", Ganyu smiled. They were trying to teach you how to say "mama" or at least anything but after a long time without food, you cried which made Keqing and Ganyu realized they've been at it for a while, Ganyu held you while Keqing was making a bottle of milk for, you. "Uhh please don't cry y/n!", "fwwod!", yes you screamed "food"...

First steps

Ninnguang had a day where she could hang out with you, she was currently playing with you till you saw something in a bush, you crawled to it but Ninnguang brought you back, "no y/n.", 2nd attempt failed so you had enough and stood up on two feet and ran into the bush which left a surprised Ninnguang, you then came out of the bush with a lizard in your tiny hand, "mama!"

Moments

So, you always brought random stuff to your mom, a stick? Yea, a shiny rock? Yes, anything you could find you'd show your mom. Then one day you weren't around, Ninnguang asked the other citizens of liyue where you went and they shrugged too. Ninnguang was now very scared till she felt a small tug on her dress, "mommy?", Ninnguang sighed a relief and hugged the smaller being, "don't scare me like y/n,", "but i got you sweet flowers!", you proudly held them up. You actually put in a commission for a bouquet of sweet flowers since you obviously can't go outside of Liyue cause you're a little kid.

Happy birthday to yooou! 🎵

Ninnguang spent weeks planning your birthday (which was the day you were adopted) wanting to make sure it was the best birthday ever. So you woke up to see Ninnguang's face, smiling gently at you, "mommy? Whats special?..", you rubbed your eyes tiredly, "a surprise for you y/n.", surprise? You were very curious so you got out of bed and followed your mother, once you guys made it to the kitchen, Ganyu and Keqing were there, singing happy birthday to you and showing you a cake they made themselves, it was f/f cake! You happily thanked your mom  and your aunties before blowing out the candles. (Oh and Yea cake for breakfast)

When you get a nightmare

You always had reoccurring nightmares, meaning you woke up at random times of the night, what caused this?  You're not sure but Ninnguang has been letting you go to bed with her and cuddle up to hopefully calm you down which it did. But Ninnguang is concerned about your nightmares.

When she gets a nightmare

Ninnguang had a dream of where you were nowhere to be seen, like you just vanished which broke her heart so when she woke up, she'd immediately go into your room to quietly check up on you only to see a peaceful sleeping you. Relieved, she lets out a few tears and goes back to sleep.

Arguing about stupid things

"Mommy is there such thing as a 'cocogoat?'," "where did you get that from?", you then told her that when you were hanging out at bubu pharmacy with qiqi, qiqi asked if she wanted to hunt a coco goat with her. Ninnguang sighed, "there's no such thing as a coco goat y/n", "oh....", you looked down sadly so Ninnguang got an idea, she bought some coconut milk for you to give to qiqi the next time you guys played.

PLS I RAN OUT OF IDEAS AND ITS LIKE 1:25 AM ALSO PLS HAVE A GOOD DAY/NIGHT, LOVE YOU ALL~ ✨💕