𝐎𝐧𝐞- 𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝗺

~~~~~

DONE- Chapter 1/ Kill him

"AHHHHH I don't tell shit to bitches like you." I cut his middle finger. I take his finger and stuff it in his mouth. I smile wickedly at my work, he was bruised up in every single part of his body you can imagine. There wasn't any trace of his fingers and his face was a bleeding mess. The blood from his face was dropping down and mixing with the blood sitting on his thighs creating a red puddle of blood.

"Okay dear if you don't want to tell me what those Romanos are  planning, you can rot in this cell for the rest of your pathetic life." I laid all of my knives on the table after cleaning them, not a spot of blood in sight. I looked at the guy whose name I haven't found out and inspected all of his injuries that I managed to do.

"What makes you think I will stay here? I will leave, my boss will get me and then I'll be the one to see you rot in your personal hell." I haltered when I heard him speak, I was almost out of the room. I could feel the laughter on my throat wanting to come out. I tried, I seriously tried but it was just so funny how he thought his boss would actually come here and 'save him'.

"Yeah sure, I will be waiting for the invitation. Please send it to me digitally that way I will remember it for the rest of my life." I looked at him once more and opened the door, welcoming the smell of fresh flowers. The cell smelt like blood, flesh, and sweat. Even if I did like the smell of flowers, once in a while I loved the smell of blood, of suffering.

I was making my way toward my father's office to inform him of the guy and the bit of information he gave me which was zero to none at all. I saw his office door opened, but no one was inside so I decided to wait for him. I made myself comfortable in one of the chairs he had. I waited some time until I heard my father conversing with uncle John. I am not going to lie, I am interested in their conversation hence why I am hiding behind one of the bookshelves, big enough to fit 3 people. I waited until I heard my father entering. I sucked in a breath and listened.

"We need to kill the Romano heritage. They are our biggest competition and if we kill Ares Romano we'll be the number one mafia in the world."

"Agreed, but those Romano's are powerful. Who is going to get to do that mission?"

"My daughter, John. With this, she'll prove herself and I will give her the power to the mafia but she will have to marry your son."

I gasped. The thought that the only way I could become the mafia boss was by killing Ares Romano, which wasn't a problem for me, thrilled me. I could do it any day, I hate that guy to guts. The real problem was marrying John's son. I wanted to find real love like in the movies, but I guess that in the mafia you don't really have a choice.

I peeked through the corner of the door and saw they were leaving the room. I let out a breath in relief and got out of the room making my way to the garden. I need a break. Opening the door I was met by my mother, the only human I would die for, cry in front of, and do whatever she wants just to make her happy. She was the one that could make me feel better and understand me without having to judge me or my actions.