✨ch-1✨

Y/n pov

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard a voice.

??: Wake up y/n, or else u will get late for school.

Y/n: ok mom.

Today is my first day of my new school. Yesterday afternoon we came to korea from USA,Because my mom got an promotion in her job.

Time skip (after the morning routine)

This is what y/n wore👇

(Except the bag)

*After taking my bag pack,I went downstairs to have my break fast.*

When I went downstairs I saw my mom chatting with someone and smiling.
I found this suspesious but then shrugged it off.

After having breakfast I went to school.
______________________________________

*Time skip after reaching the school*

Y/n: This school is really big then my previous school

*Y/n went inside*

When I went inside everyone started staring me. I was really nervous but , I somehow ignored all of them and started walking, I started finding the principal office from the map provided to me to take my essentials.

______________________________________

While walking through the corridors i saw a group of students crowding around something.

I started to make a way to the centre to see what was happening.
The next thing i saw made me shocked.

I saw 3 guys beating sh*t out of some students. And 4 guys standing there enjoying the fight.

I was really shocked because I hate violence, I agree that I hate violence but I can not tolerate anyone if they do or say anything wrong.

I was about to go there but I flinched
When suddenly I felt like someone draged me out of the crowd. I turned around and saw my besties. i.e:-lisa,rose, jennie,jisoo.

I was really happy to see them after 3 years but right now I was also a little shocked because of the fight.

Lisa: hey y/n! You are searching for the office right?
*I nodded my head*

Rose: let's go then!

Y/n:but ther-

Jennie:leave it!

They again dragged me

After sometime I calmed down, and we went to our first class after taking my essentials.

Skip time after reaching the class

Black pink went inside and I stood outside waiting for the teacher to call me.

After sometime teacher called me in and told me to introduce myself.

Y/n: H-hi everyone myself y-y/n, I am 17 yrs old hope we can become good friends.*sweet smile*

Ms.lee: hello y/n myself ms.lee your class teacher.ok now u can sit on an empty seat.

Y/n:ok mam.
(i went and sat on the corner seat)

A/n pov

Class was going well until the door of the class opened with a loud bang.

Y/n turned around and saw the guy from the morning.

?????:sry, for being late*cold tone*

Ms.lee: its ok mr.kim jungkook plz have a seat.

(Junkook started walking towards my seat and sat next to me)

*Y/n in mind: why does he have to seat next to me*

______________________________________

Hey guys 🙋 a/n here, hope you like this chapter.. sry if this chapter is too short I'll try to make the next chapter a little long......and also Vote if u like it 😁🤗..bye..(≧▽≦)