36.

𝚃𝚎𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Ok bitch your gonna need to calm the fuck down because it ain't nobody's fault here, we didn't even want yo baby here anyway" I shouted until Hakeem slapped my head.

"The fuck wrong with you" he said scrunching his face.

I muted the phone. "I'm so sorry Hakeem but I'm not gonna let her talk you down like that, what does she mean, 'you a weird ass nigga.' You ain't no weird nigga only I say that shit."

I unmuted the call and still she was chatting shit.

"Bitch you still talking?" I asked.

"Yes hoe, my baby gone and all yall finna do is just sit here like shits funny"

"No boo boo that's where you getting it wrong, we roaming the steets okay so once we find yo baby you gon need to throw us a welcome home party because I ain't been to sleep in my OWN bed.." I said before Hakeem interrupted me.

"Aight shut the fuck up both of you, Jaliyah get off my phone, you is no help." He ended the call.

We pulled up to Hakeem's house and ran into the house.

"Where's Jeniya?" I asked.

".....she right here" said DayDay laughing and smiling.

I walked towards him aiming for his chest and started slapping and punching him.

"Chill she just wanted to play hide and seek" he said dodging me.

"Well I fucking found her havent I" I said punching him. "Peak a fucking boo nigga"

"Where she at" came Hakeem.

I stared at him then DayDay. "You need to sort out yo nigga because all of a sudden he likes to eat milk and turns into a baby when he with a kid" I said pointing between Hakeem and DayDay rolling my eyes.

"I just wanted to play hide and seek" said Jeniya walking in.

"Ain't no issue with that" he said pulling her in for a hug.

"Next time don't go playing it around the whole fucking block" he said looking at DayDay.

"Go play" he said to Jeniya.

"DayDay I swear you make my blood boil" he said pulling up his trousers while walking to the kitchen.

I looked at DayDay and went to stand by him.

"Let's tell Jaliyah we ain't got her" I whispered.

"I knew you crazy" he said laughing. "Jokes over I ain't doing that shit"

"Ugh you no fun" I said going to sit on the couch.

Kayla🤎 would like to FaceTime you....

"Hey bitch, how you doing"

"I'm good girl how are you?" I asked.

"I'm good, just came back from my sneaky link with Jamal" she said laughing.

"Bitch you know he my brother, fuck up with allat shit."

"Not Hakeems vocabulary and Why you look worn out" she asked smirking.

Behind the camera I could see DayDay whispering to Hakeem and snickering like something was funny but I decided to ignore them for now at least.

"DayDay stupid ass played hide and seek with Jeniya and told us she's been taken, meanwhile they cooped up in the house watching coco melon waiting for us to return" I said rubbing my temples.

"It's cool she ain't yo baby tho" she said.

"So...she called me her pretty mommy for all I care she my child" I said mugging her.

"When yall pulling up" I asked.

Hakeem interrupted, "they ain't pulling up to my fucking crib fuck outta here with that shit".

"Erm yes she is, and since when was this a three way conversation"

"Since my house involved" he said mugging me.

"I'm coming give me two hours" she said.

"No the fuck you not" he said kissing his teeth.

"Kayla bring my Contract Law book please, I ain't done no work since this nigga kidnapped me" I said.

"Aight, I'll see you soon" she ended the call.

"What was yall laughing at?" I asked.

"Tee look at the way you sitting dawg" DayDay said laughing. "Look at the effect Hakeem have on you"

I had my hand in my T-shirt on my belly with my leg crossed on the other while I was slouched in the chair. "My mini me huh" said Hakeem looking up at me.

"Boy bye, I'm just keeping my hands warm" I said waving him off.

"Stop playing you know you turning into me" he said leaning over to me and hugging me which his face by my neck. "Let's go sleep" he said in his sleepy voice. He tired tired. "I ain't tired tho" I said.

"We going anyway" he said pulling me up and picking me up bridal style up the stairs and into his room.