Chapter 40: Get the hell away from me

So we've reached chapter 40. So I know I've lost readers with my poor writing in the academy section and drama with Luke.

I can't write stuff like that. I'll improve fro future stories. BUT JUST SO YOU KNOW I SUCK AT WRITING STUFF IN-BETWEEN MAIN PLOTS AND TWISTS.

Cause when I start writing a story, my brain only figures out the main plot and interesting twists....I can never come up with the in-between....so yeah.

Anyway....enjoy the chapter:

**********************************************************

Josephines POV:

How long as it been...probably 3 weeks since I came back with Felix for this battle against the Elfs Kingdom.

To be honest...I was scared...cause the guys want to kill me and if they know it's me it'll be bad.

But Alex knows who I am, I think he'll keep his mouth shut, I'm not sure which is keeping me extremely on edge and watching him here and there.

I don't interact with Edgar or Lance that much. Selina....hasn't appeared in front of me. thankfully. I have no energy to deal with her.

But....what's annoying is...

FUCKING LUKE HAS BEEN FOLLOWING ME AND ALWAYS ASKING WHAT I'M DOING....HE ALSO DOES IT IN THAT EXPRESSIONLESS FACE OF HIS.

I'm on my way to the library to do some light research but this guy has been following me from behind the entire time. He's not even hiding, he's a meter away and just following. I speed up, he speeds up. I slow down. he slows down. He stays only a meter away, no more no less than that.

I mean fucking hell.

"Duke Kalikas, Do you need something?"

"No."

No?! Then why the heck have you been following me?

"Then may I ask why the Duke has been following me?"

"I have to follow outsiders incase of any suspicious movements."

"Duke, you can ask a guard to do such thing, no need for you to do it yourself."

I'm trying to be as polite as possible.

"For someone as powerful as you, those guards can't do anything."

True dat but still.

"Alright then."

I turned back around and headed for the library.

I went in and immediately went into the history section..

Let's see, I started to look at the books available and forgot that Lukes there. I start mumbling the titles of books I see

"Forest Myth, History of Crystalic, Dark mountain, Elf tour Kingdom, this is something at least.." I was mumbling to myself....I mean who doesn't

the book was high up, I reached my hand up but I couldn't reach....Fuck

I went on my tippy toes but I still couldn't reach.

I puffed and was about to get something I could step on, but a hand comes from behind me and reaches for the book I wanted.

I stepped back in surprise but actually couldn't since there was something hard that blocked me.

I looked back...then looked up.

Wow, Luke got real tall in these 4 years....And got more built up.

He grabs the book then looks down at me...out eyes make contact.