T W E L V E A N D A HALF

Everything, literally everything that I can feel in every inch of my body, hurts

Everything, literally everything that I can feel in every inch of my body, hurts. I hissed in pain as I tried my best to move any part of it, and since it felt awfully hard, I let myself lay still on the thing I assume is a hospital bed whilst collecting my conscience.

Once I felt ready, I slowly opened my eyes, wincing at the sudden bright light that shone in the room. I winced again as I now felt my throat turning dry, slowly lifting my free arm, I ran a finger through it. Swallowing my saliva I looked ever for a glass of water, and apparently there is a glass of it on the table a few inches from the bed.

I groaned. I'm not really feeling like waking up, but my throat hurts too much, I pretty much have to.

Gathering all of my strength, I held my body up with the both of my arms, massaging the back of my neck, and sore shoulder. As I glanced at the table, I slowly reached my hand out, and once it was reachable, the door slammed making me drop the glass from my hand.

"OH MY GOD TSUGUMI-SENPAI, YOU'RE OKAY!"

I looked to the door and gave a small smile, standing there were everyone from the Sorcerer's school. I gave a wave and glanced at the broken glass on the floor. Damn it, I'm thirsty.

I was about to bend down and pick it up, but someone held my hand, and head and started inspecting me, especially my neck.

By someone, I meant panda, and Maki.

"Oh my god, are you ok, does anything hurt, oh right! Water, Panda get her some water!"

"On it!"

I giggled, holding her hand down as I started signing to her.

Calm down Maki, I'm fine

She frowned "You were unconscious for three days, like hell you are."

Wait..that long?

"Yes! Oh, and just so you know your other group of friends, the loud ones. Oh boy, were they panicked when they saw you laying there on your own blood with literally spiky sticks everywhere."

That would be the 'bakusquad'. Besides, aren't you hurt too? Based on my memories you were stabbed in the stomach.

She shrugged "It missed most of my important organs so I'm fine, I woke up two days ago."

"GUMI HERE'S YOUR WATER!"

I smiled at the rushing panda, thanking him as I felt the fresh water going down my throat, ah that feels nice.

So, about the curse?

"Gojo-sensei showed up like five minutes after you fainted, he took care of the rest." Itadori said, munching on the fruits in the basket that I didn't even know they bought for me.

Child, why would you-

Never mind.

Why couldn't he arrive faster?

Megumi sighed "He said he stopped by for some mochi's first before going back to the school."

I almost died because someone decided to stop by for some food.

Wow, I feel so special.

"I know what you're thinking, and yes our teacher is dumb. Like really dumb." Nobara huffed, eating the rest of Itadori's food.

There are plenty left though-

"Tu-hm.." I whined, feeling my throat hurting, guess who won't be talking for a week?

Hint: me.

"If you want to know if we're fine then yes." Nobara answered. You know, sometimes I wonder if they can read minds or some stuff. "Oh, and Gojo-sensei wants to speak with you about something."

I lifted my eyebrows, asking what with my eyes. "I don't know, oh there he is, you can ask him."

"TSUGUMII, ARE YOU-Why are you all looking at me like that?"

The audacity he has to ask that question. I rolled my eyes.

Want to talk about something?

"Oh right, so I kind of sort of toldyour teacher that you will have at least one or two days off a week so you can patrol with the students again, around the school and area."

Excuse me, what?

"Yeah! fun fact, Geto's group is getting more active by the moment, and there aren't many sorcerers around this area yet, so we decided to stay here until, you know. Things calm down. Nezu already said that he'll prepare our dorms so we can stay as long as we like."

You're saying that with such ease.

So..basically my duties will double?

"Yup!"

Why are you saying that like it's a good thing?

I sighed, leaning back to my bed, I waved my hand at him dismissively.

You know what, whatever.

"Perfect! Now, on to the plan-"

I hate this already.

•••

Since it's too short so I named it and a half, uh.. Yeah that's it