arriving

Your POV

I looked up at the massive ship, I could just see it out of the window. "Are you excited (y/n)?" "yes, who wouldn't be excited to go to space?" "I mean, you are dating a murderous space rock." "really, that's low even for you Howell." he laughed nervously.

"right students! I'm sure very one is excited but I would like us to leave in an orderly fashion." "that's not going to happen," I mumble under my breath. We may have been the school with the highest grades in the country but we still had our moments of stupidity. "we will start at the back and make our way forward."

It took a while but it was finally our turn.

"right (y/n), you are free to go." "finally, come along peasants." "we are not peasants." "uh huh, let's just go and get our bags." "fine by me." we made it off of the bus and grabbed our bags from one of the teachers. When I look around, I see The Diamonds stood in front of their ship watching everyone and we make eye contact. I wave and they wave back. "you can have fun with your girlfriends later." "I'm only dating White and not the others." "you never know what could happen." I rolled my eyes. "sure."

We joined the rest of our school and waited.

"seeing as everyone is ready, let's go inside." why was White so excited? A bubble formed around all of us and we were lifted into the chest area of the ship. "right, St Adams School and North High Academy are with Blue Diamond in her ship. London Private and Sunny View High School are with Yellow Diamond in her ship and I am with South High Private School." My school are with White, what a surprise.

We followed White through the corridors of the ship, she led us to a large open room. "you can leave your bags here and explore the ship for a while." She gestured for me to follow her once I had placed my bags in the corner with the others. I followed her through the corridors and she led me to a room with a throne and large window.

"where are we?" "my control rooms." "why are we here?" "look out the window." I walked up to it. "woah." "it's a nice view, isn't it?" She sounded smug. "what's with that tone of voice?" "nothing for you to worry about." "hm." I decided to leave it for now. "sit down." I sat on the floor in front of the window, looking at the stars and planets as we flew past them.

I hear her coming up behind me. I turn to look at her, she changed her outfit. "why are you wearing the dress." "it's not." "why did you change into an outfit that looks like the dress?" "is there something wrong with a change now and then." "no." "then stop complaining." She sat down behind me and pulled me against her. "there is something you're not telling me, White." She was silent.

The door opened and Blue and Yellow entered.

"see Yellow, I told you she would steal our idea." I just looked at them. "it was our idea to show you this." "rainbow?" "yeah, it was their idea." "why did you steal it?" She looked away. "She thinks you like us more than her." "I am literally dating you, you rotten rock." "I know..." Blue and Yellow sat either side of me. "What?" "it's just, I don't like how you spend with them." Yellow and Blue looked at each other deviance. "am I not allowed to have friends?" "yes, of course! Just spend more time with me is all."

Blue moved closer toward me.

"what are you doing?" "just watch." She held my cheek and grabbed onto my waist with the other hand. She wouldn't! I looked at Whites shocked face, I wonder how she would feel if I did. It's only for fun, right? Blue gently kissed me, what she didn't expect was me placing my arms around her neck and kissing her back. She tasted like blueberry. After getting over the shock, she started moving her hands all over, this of all things upset White.

She pulled us apart.

"kiss her all you want, but you will not touch her before I do!" "Rainbow, calm down. It was for a little bit of fun. Right Blue?" She looked down embarrassed. "What? Oh... I, um... Heh. Yeah, it was for fun." "anyway, you don't mind us kissing... As long as we don't do anything more." "you can do more but only after we've don't it."

"okay then, Yellow isn't it your turn?" "yes, I suppose it is." "come here, let me give you a kiss." She rolled her eyes before moving forward and grasping my waist and neck. I closed my eyes and kissed her; she was surprisingly gentle. We broke apart for air and I giggled. "What?" "why am I not surprised you tasted of lemon?" "really?" "yes, you all have a taste. Yellow tastes like lemon, Blue tastes like blueberry and White... White tastes like Pomegranate."

I then hear my name being shouted. "I suppose I should go." "yes, your friends are probably looking for you." I got up and headed for the door. I waved before opening the door and leaving. I walk down the corridor and started thinking, it was rather strange what happened. Then it hit me fully, I just kissed two other people in front of my girlfriend.

What the fuck had I done!?